Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can Waking Up Early Make You More Productive?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Making money online could be a really tough job. There are many people who wake up early and make more money. I have also noticed that when I wake up during the early hours, I tend to be more productive, so what is the reason behind this?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, you are right. People are more productive in the morning and are able to make more money because in the early morning there are no distractions, and they are more energetic and focused.

They also have more time to complete their important tasks. That's why it's said, "Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise."

Last edited:
It is very correct that when you wake up very early you will tend to be more productive and you will will be active all through the day because you will have enough time to work online all through the day.

I contend that getting up early can increase efficiency because it gives you uninterrupted time for organizing, planning, and thinking strategically. Early birds are more proactive and don't waste their spare time.

If you are already a morning person, sure. I think a lot of people try to force it and end up burning out because of it. Some people simply work better in the afternoon or at night and you need to play to your strengths. For many years, I was far more creative and productive after 8PM but have since switched.

I contend that getting up early can increase efficiency because it gives you uninterrupted time for organizing, planning, and thinking strategically. Early birds are more proactive and don't waste their spare time.
I opine with you on this. When you wake up early, you are afforded more time to strategies and set goals for the day. That ability to organize your day would help you to be more productive as time would have been allocated to each tasks.

I think it depends on what you are accustomed to. I am a morning person so I tend to wake up early and start working immediately. I tend to be more productive then, because my head is very clear.

Some people are productive when they work early in the morning and some people are productive at night. You should check your body rhythm to find out what works for you.

I prefer to work very early in the morning and I will sleep at night and then wake up at midnight to start working again. That has been my routine activity.

Making money online could be a really tough job. There are many people who wake up early and make more money. I have also noticed that when I wake up during the early hours, I tend to be more productive, so what is the reason behind this?
Yes, it can
I am an advocate for waking early. I have noticed that I always become fulfilled if I wake up early. I will be able to do all the things that I want in the morning or do all the hardtasks in the morning.

Well I think it depends on the kind of people working. There are people who can wake up much earlier but have not been productive in their dealings.

Sometimes I believe waking up early can helped you achieved a better goals.

Yes, waking up early makes more productive when it comes to my online work. I've found out that when i wake up late, i tend to neglect my online work because i have to go to prepare to go to school or maybe i have other things to do. This is the reason i make sure i always wake up on time.

I think it depends on each person. Some people aren't good with waking up so early, so they're more geared with working later in the day or at night even.

I do a mix of both honestly.

It depends on the schedule that enhances a person's productivity. I for one am very productive in the morning and tend to tire out as the day progresses. Waking up early helps me with work.

Yes is true, some people are more productive early morning to do their online work, but it really depends an individual, because for me I really working in the night so that I will never be distracted.

Its not just about waking up early though. Its about what you do after you wake up early. You could be an early waker and still not be productive. You need to develop your working ethics to be able to create results.

When you wake up early in the morning, you'll be productive because your brain and body are still fresh. I have tried a couple of times and it worked. During morning, I work fast and effectively. Even some writers claimed that the best time they get inspiration is early morning.

waking up very early does not make me more or less productive, what determines my level of productivity is the task that i have to complete that day and the time i need to get it completed.

Absolutely no I believe. it sometimes or more often depends on the individuals desire or motives to achieve a particular goal in life.

There are people who wake up very early but have nothing to focus on or which they want to achieve.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds