Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can The Name Of Your Business Make Your Business More Popular?

Your business name is just the identity of your business and the connection people are going to have with your business publicly. But that doesn't mean your business is going to be successful because there is a product behind your business name. It's when that product is very good that is what is going to make your business to be very successful and not only the name.

I think that it might be possible that initially your business may be able to catch the attention of people if you use a really unique name. However, the quality of the products and services are the main factors that may determine the success of your business in the long run.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that it might be possible that initially your business may be able to catch the attention of people if you use a really unique name. However, the quality of the products and services are the main factors that may determine the success of your business in the long run.

If the name of your business attracted someone to check out your business and after they must have checked out your business only to see that your product is nothing that is any good in a way they are going to be satisfied with it, there is no way it is going to see your business grow because your product have already failed your business.

If the name of your business attracted someone to check out your business and after they must have checked out your business only to see that your product is nothing that is any good in a way they are going to be satisfied with it, there is no way it is going to see your business grow because your product have already failed your business.

I have even seen many businessmen trying to name their business after celebrities as well! Can you imagine? They believe that if they name their businesses after celebrities, then they would manage to get the attention of many customers. I would never do that due to copyright infringement issue.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds