Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can i make money from online business in Nigeria?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profuk57

Loyal member
Credits
making money online has become a very hot Topic on all social Media platform but one of the issue I currently have is making a substantial amount of money from the internet in Nigeria.
Considering the different challenges Nigeria have working on foreign websites including mode of payments. can a Nigerian really make money from the internet?

Advertisement Placeholder
Sure, a Nigerian can make money from online businesses if attached to the right online platform and if it is legit. For instance, you are in one of the websites where a Nigerian can easily make money like bizdustry and other legit online sites. What you need is the right information and enlightenment.

It is very possible to make money from online business in Nigeria and people are already making money in Nigeria through online business. If you have knowledge about it and choose the right product to be selling online, then you are Promoting it time to time you will be definitely earning money from it.

Yes you can make money from online business in Nigeria, a lot of people are now looking seriously for ways to make money online. If you have a reasonable capital I will suggest you start domain flipping, it is very lucrative but you need to read very well on domaining before getting started.

We know that as Nigerian students probably have to deal with large amounts of data from time to time for school projects. If you think that you’re detail-oriented and want to actually get paid for entering data, check out websites

When high inflation rates and inaccessibility to banks make it insensible to deal with naira, it’s the perfect timing to look into cryptocurrencies as an alternative as these digital assets are decentralized, unaffected by economic recessions, and can be traded instantly.Using peer-to-peer marketplaces such as Paxful, you can obtain bitcoin in various ways including but not limited to gift cards, PayPal or cash deposits, etc. Play around with exchange rates, bitcoin’s prices, and foreign exchange rates and you can make a big profit.

Sure, why not. People have been engaging in online business these days especially since during the pandemic. Many more people have joined the numerous people that do business online.
Doing business online is profitable as there is ease and also fast way of ordering and attending to customers needs

Yes, it is very sure that you can make money online in Nigeria here, that is true many people had been making money online in Nigeria here, you need to look for something good online and start doing so to make money.
[automerge]1612131030[/automerge]
Yes, it is very sure that you can make money online in Nigeria here, that is true many people had been making money online in Nigeria here, you need to look for something good online and start doing so to make money.

Sure, a Nigerian can make money from online businesses if attached to the right online platform and if it is legit. For instance, you are in one of the websites where a Nigerian can easily make money like bizdustry and other legit online sites. What you need is the right information and enlightenment.

There are online platforms that you can earn money just by writing, designing or being in web development. I am sure that you can earn in Upwork as a Nigerian and as long as you are able to find a means to withdraw your funds, then you are good to go!

Sure I think there are several means you can utilise making money online as a Nigerian. I think one of the problems that Nigerians have is that most of these survey paying site don't have surveys for African countries.

making money online has become a very hot Topic on all social Media platform but one of the issue I currently have is making a substantial amount of money from the internet in Nigeria.
Considering the different challenges Nigeria have working on foreign websites including mode of payments. can a Nigerian really make money from the internet?
You can make money from online businesses in Nigeria. You can also do well to make a choice of what particular online business you want to get your engaged in. You can as well create a gig in upwork or freelancer or Fiverr to start selling your services.

Of course one can make money in online business in Nigeria. There are so many online business out there that a Nigerian can involve and make genuine money though some of them maybe capital intensive. But there are ones with little capital too. Some of the businesses are launching your dropshipping store, becoming a freelance writer, designer, or even developer. You can teach online course. You can publish your own book and sell online, to mention but a few. The internet is filled lots of opportunities. That is my take

Yes you can, if you want to make substantial amount of money you'll need to have a good skill like graphics designing or web development and earn from Fiverr or Upwork.
Affiliate marketing too is a good source of online income.

Yes, it's very possible and it can be done in various ways.
Start a Blog and Make Money From It. Blogs are one of the most successful ways to start an online business. Become an Affiliate Marketer. Create and Sell Online Courses. Build an Ecommerce Store. Build a Membership Website. Make a Drop Shipping Website. Make an Online Job Board. Create a Micro-Job Website.
ncrease your revenue whether it's on smartphone, desktop, or tablet. The right ads for your audience for a better user experience.

Yes you can, if you want to make substantial amount of money you'll need to have a good skill like graphics designing or web development and earn from Fiverr or Upwork.
Affiliate marketing too is a good source of online income.
I think I like the idea of upwork and fiverr but the problem I have with this website is that it takes a lot of time before the can accept Nigerian user and I think their mode of payment is PayPal, I do not know how to transfer money from my PayPal account to my normal bank account.

There are more easy ways than watching videos to make quick money online. On InboxDollars, brands have paid users over $56 million worth of cash rewards to take online surveys, read emails, play video games and watch videos – and offered coupons for grocery stores, or freebies from top brands in exchange.

Of course it is her much possible to make cool money online in Nigeria if you know the right way to go about it. Social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and so on pays for some services you render online. Also, blogging and website creation too are hot cakes you can leverage on.

Of
Yes of course you can make money online from foreign websites even though you are in Nigeria. The problem is that issue with PayPal for receiving payment. There are currency exchangers that have USA PayPal account which you can use to receive your payment and sell to them.

I bet you heard that saying that anything is possible. I belive it's possible for Nigerians people to also earn money online. As long as you have an internet connecting and a mobile or computer, it's impossible to not be able to make money online. There are websites and methods for everyone from anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds