Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Can I link to my admin forum on FAF?

Shawn Gossman1

Legendary member
Administrator
Website
www.shawngossman.com
Credits
Howdy folks,

Over the years, many admin and webmaster forums have rules against linking to other forums considered direct competition. The problem with that approach was that it discouraged forum owners from growing their communities because other forums were not interested in sharing their traffic and members. In the end, the decline of forum popularity only hurt the forum owner and member economy. This is because forum owners were too busy competing against one another rather than helping each other and growing a large community of message forums that could have stuck around more than what it is today.

But it isn't the end of the online community.

Social media has been the dominant force behind the online community. However, lately, social media has been having major problems. Many are violating member privacy. Some are making changes to require members to pay to be seen by their audience. Social media is starting to destroy itself and remove public trust. Forum owners can take full advantage of this now!

But to do that, we must quit being as competitive with each other as we were before social media took our communities away from us.

Forum owners are much like influencers. Instead of competing with one another, we can collaborate and share. And then everyone wins.

Can I link to my admin forum on FAF?

Yes, you can. We have no and will never have a policy or rule against linking to competitive forums. Even if you don't allow us to link to yours, we've evolved and will not have the same rule here. We suggest you evolve, too, or go extinct - your play.

Advertisement Placeholder

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds