Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can gambling make you rich?

There are so many ways to earn that even if we skip betting still we can earn so betting is not important and should be avoided as there is no future with betting.
Exactly there are many better ways to make money without having to go through betting, bets are designed in odds for the player to lose their money, anyone who studies the world of betting a little or has been in it for a while should know

Advertisement Placeholder
Gambling is like a disease. It is hard for you to discipline yourself to quit because you want to recover your losses which is wrong. Better invest in a better way not to gamble.It is a 50/50 winning.

Lotto is gambling but there are so many who won and became millionaires. They are lucky. I started betting lotto 5 years ago and I won only up to 4 figures, sometimes 3 figures. How nice if make it perfect to become an instant millionaire. It seems fate is unkind. lol.
There is a lot of people that are playing a century in loto and doesn't earn even one time so it is pratically so hard to be winner so being billionaire is very low chance and earn by chance is not something that is good.

Gambling should be looked upon as a fun activity or for just a way to try our luck and should not be looked upon as a career or a thing that can make us rich

Gambling should be looked upon as a fun activity or for just a way to try our luck and should not be looked upon as a career or a thing that can make us rich
Exactly, gambling should be a recreational activity that is done at certain moments of disconnection and to have a good time and only with money that one can afford to lose, not turn it into an activity in which you try to earn money recurrently since the odds are against you and you could become addicted to gambling

Exactly, gambling should be a recreational activity that is done at certain moments of disconnection and to have a good time and only with money that one can afford to lose, not turn it into an activity in which you try to earn money recurrently since the odds are against you and you could become addicted to gambling
These days I am pulling myself back to safer ways to earn like Pay to post and faucets, PTC websites because there is no risk but in gambling if you win today then 99% of times you will lose the next day

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds