Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

can anyone tell me what which Tech Business sell the most on the African continent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement Placeholder
Tech firms that create safe and secure payment platforms get more traction . Also tech firms in cyber security too

simple you can just create a dating site I believe a lot of people looking into dating site nowadays because everybody wants to meet there better half.
I'm not only that dating site you get a lot of people to sign up all the time I saw you dating site that started just three days ago and I'm already as close to 500 thousand use on it

Payment platform is still the best most performing business in the tech industry for Africans. Other aspects include freelancing, and other major online business

In Africa, I think more of telecoms and payment platforms are making huge sales.

here in Algeria, Commerce is the most profitable field, so you can create a page on Facebook and get your clients to sell your services for them.

Software development
CCTV installations and monitoring
Payment medium apps such as quickteller stripe

According to my friends in africa Jomia is a good way to buy and sell in there

I think any company in the tech industry in Africa will find e-commerce solutions, cyber security and web design , also payment platforms are all very profitable. Data science is also profitable, companies hire a lot of data scientist . These are the most prominent ones

My opinion on this is starting up a software developing firm
As technology develops and the nine-to-five mentality begins to fade in the American workplace, increasing numbers of entrepreneurs are taking a stab at creating their own online businesses. Why not? It’s never been easier to build and design a website, then begin marketing your own products
[automerge]1612275514[/automerge]
My opinion on this is starting up a software developing firm
As technology develops and the nine-to-five mentality begins to fade in the American workplace, increasing numbers of entrepreneurs are taking a stab at creating their own online businesses. Why not? It’s never been easier to build and design a website, then begin marketing your own products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds