Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can Anyone tell about ZoloUs.com ?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
I don't want to give review of Zolous.com ,but just want to ask ,of any member is working on that site? And tell me what is the purpose of that site ?

I joined that site in the start, when they were offer automatic Hydra (HDA),which is their digital money.

After some period,they ask for donations to become approved member of that site. They also send Google form to members to complete it for becoming part of their community,in which they ask confusing questions.

Just want to know what is Mistery behind their working?
Did anyone from you try the site?

Advertisement Placeholder
I haven't heard of this website before. You should read reviews about them online
They are on telegram. And site is on google. This is really confusing site. They have unknown Mistery behind their purpose. I searched for reviews but not satisfactory reviews are there on net

This site is very new in the internet world, I haven't come across it before, but I will make more reviews on it. You can type the name of the site on any search engine, you will get to know how it operates.

This site is very new in the internet world, I haven't come across it before, but I will make more reviews on it. You can type the name of the site on any search engine, you will get to know how it operates.
I have some information about it because I am already member of their group on telegram. But they say without donations you are not able to get withdraw. It's strange
[automerge]1605454074[/automerge]
I have some information about it because I am already member of their group on telegram. But they say without donations you are not able to get withdraw. It's strange

[automerge]1605454074[/automerge]

if that is true it seems less attractive because I have to make a donation if I want to make a withdrawal I am not very interested myself

I don't want to give review of Zolous.com ,but just want to ask ,of any member is working on that site? And tell me what is the purpose of that site ?

I joined that site in the start, when they were offer automatic Hydra (HDA),which is their digital money.

After some period,they ask for donations to become approved member of that site. They also send Google form to members to complete it for becoming part of their community,in which they ask confusing questions.

Just want to know what is Mistery behind their working?
Did anyone from you try the site?
Hello, I am not participating in Zolous.com, but I know that it is one more page of opinions.

Hello, I am not participating in Zolous.com, but I know that it is one more page of opinions.
No, it's not page of Opinions but they gave new currency free every day and they also ask for donations. They says without donations you can't get withdraw which you earned. So that's why I created this thread to know what Mistery is behind all of this matter

Hmm this site sounds a little shady. First off, it's not very clear how you earn. Personally, this would have been the first red flag for me and I certainly would never have gone ahead and joined. However, had I joined impulsively, I would have quit at the point they started asking for money, especially if this wasn't stated at the beginning.

i was invited by a friend to register on their platform. but its quite a strange journey with them as i haven't been able to withdraw from the platform since i have been using them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds