Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can a teenager handle and manage a business

We have had capable teenagers who have been seen tonbe handling their business or their parents business pretty well without any supervision from anybody today

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I'm a case study. I handled my mother's poultry farm when I was 16 years because she fell ill and we needed the money to take care of her hospital bill expenses.

I don't think it's a good idea to allow a teenager, especially one without experience to manage a business. The responsibilities and pressure that accompany the day to day activities of the organization or Enterprise might overwhelm the teenager.

I don't think it's a good idea to allow a teenager, especially one without experience to manage a business. The responsibilities and pressure that accompany the day to day activities of the organization or Enterprise might overwhelm the teenager.

There are many teenagers who are running businesses and also pursuing higher education at the same time in my country because the economy of my country is quite horrible. They have no other choice because they need to survive under such tough conditions.

I have seen in many situations where you see teens taking good care of their parents business but for some the reverse is the case. Based on your country and where you come from, do you that a teenager can handle a business well.
I believe that a teenager can be able to manage a business with specifics on small business. They can't be well suited for handling big scale businesses as far as their age is concerned.

It's possible but depending in the ability to adapt fast to such a business especially if it's a family business. Sometimes a teenager runs it better based on his or her intelligence Quotient.

Yes they can, it all depends on the seriousness, abilities and talents to carry out their business smoothly. Any teenager engaging in business should first undergo special training in that field, in order to succeed.

Seriously, I believe that experience is the best teacher with such situations with a teenager because only the special training won't be enough to prepare him or her for the business.

A teenager should be able to manage the business well. It all depends on the previous experience had by the teens. Some get acquainted to business since childhood by their parents. For such teen, managing a big business wouldn't a problem. Rather, it will be a challenge.

A teenager should be able to manage the business well. It all depends on the previous experience had by the teens. Some get acquainted to business since childhood by their parents. For such teen, managing a big business wouldn't a problem. Rather, it will be a challenge.
That is right. For those teens who were brought up in business since childhood, they can easily manage their own businesses. But most people don't have this advantage and so they have to learn business management on their own, mostly during the young adult stages.

It's can be very difficult for teenager because they are yet development mental capacity to run the business effectively no matter how intelligent the teenager. This is the reason why it is important to incorporate your children into the business you are running to get them familiar with the process.

Most teenagers are capable of handling a business perfectly ,but all these things depends on so many things like the educational background of the individual and also a proper training on the type of business they are going into. without a good and proper educational background and training it is almost impossible.

I have seen in many situations where you see teens taking good care of their parents business but for some the reverse is the case. Based on your country and where you come from, do you that a teenager can handle a business well.
If it's possible for the teenager to join the business proper at a young age and learn all the ropes in the business, it's going to be very easy for him or her to adapt and mange the business.

Yes it is possible for any person of any age because for a better business the thing which is required more is a good experience if any one has a good experience in any business then he can run a business with more profit. It is also more useful if a person is mature and has full experience then he can get more profit in his business.

Yes, if he is around 18 or 19years old. However, it will be difficult for him to not make mistakes. But he will be able to handle anything buying and selling. Again, it depends on the nature of the business.
When it comes to businesses, making mistakes is certainly not going to impossible as far as it's human being that's doing the job. But learning from the mistakes is what matters most.

It can be a tough task for a teenager to manage a business if he did not have experience in the past. This is the reason why rich dad recommend that your children should work in your company so as to get familiar with the systems.

Of course, there are lot of teenagers that are now millionaire, this was because they were able to manage either a business or the resources available for them and use them wi, sely
Yes, I believe that there are so many young people that are very rich today but it's definitely not from the business of buying and selling but from cryptocurrency trading.

Yes.
I have seen teenagers who manage businesses for their parents.
Once they are exposed to the business early enough, getting to manage the business would not pose as difficult.

The teenager can handle a business but it depends on the level of the expansive of the business, if the business is so expanded definitely he has to have who will stay behind him for the supportive ideas

To an extent being a teenager can't stop one from managing a business, all what is required is for the person to embark on a training on how the business operations are carried out.

Yes, young people can handle a business,I personally handles the business of my farther, it has not been easy though, I find time to put things in a order, but I don't think all teens can handle a business In a good way and how its meant to be.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds