Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can a teenager handle and manage a business

It will be very unlikely if this can happen in my country, teenager in my country side are known to be riffraff and I doubt their capacity of standing a strong business.
Teenager that has gone far into cultism, smoking and social vices can't stand a standard business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes! A focused and driven teenager can manage a business even far better that a normal adult, a 13 year old started a hot dog business in a street last year, now he owns the street , they name the street after him, cus he is now a big time big shot

I have seen in many situations where you see teens taking good care of their parents business but for some the reverse is the case. Based on your country and where you come from, do you that a teenager can handle a business well.
Teens and youngsters nowadays are far different from young people in the past. They are more capable and able to handle a business. They own our time today; modern technology, gadgets, computers, and a what so called millenial era. They use it as a way and opportunity to engage in business. Nowadays, many young entrepreneurs have emerged, not only in our country but in different parts of the world. They are able to keep up with older entrepreneurs when it comes to business.

According to my own point of view, I believe a teenager can manage and handle a business, as long as the teenager know all about the business and he is well trusted. I believe he can handle a business. It not about age it all about what he had upstairs

I have seen in many situations where you see teens taking good care of their parents business but for some the reverse is the case. Based on your country and where you come from, do you that a teenager can handle a business well.
I can allow teenager to handle my business so far the teen has enough understanding on the job, I can't just allow anyhow or inexperienced teen to take over my business, it won't do me good. So a teen with understanding of the business, can handle my business

Concerning the question can a teenager handle and manage a business, yes a teenager can handle and manage a business if the teenager is self disciplined, sets a goal for his business, and if the teenager has a positive mindset about his business

Yes a teenager can handle a business if he or she has determination and also focus on what he or she is doing we have alot of them out there , most of them start from the scratch and end up achieving their aim

Yes i think so because its one of the most important pre-equisite for attracting customers, building structures outclass other building due to the fact that the way some house structure are bring built allow people in the urban area to have interest in that process it will in turn outclass other building that are not built well
[automerge]1612521723[/automerge]
One doesnt need to be of a specific age to be good in business. We have kids that are good in programming or in their own field. Or that is needed is good surrounding an enabling one with a good mentor

Last edited:
Although, it is not a very easy task for teenagers to manage businesses and even some can't even try it, but there are some that are genius and has an high intellectuals so they can surely manage businesses, some other requires training
It is very much possible for a teenager to manage a business successfully if he or she has what it takes in terms of knowledge, technical know how and experience to carry on with the business. In the context of this, a young teenager also needs a mentor who can guide him or her in the right path.

nowadays ,we can see some teenager all around the world now are now interested in building themselves and acquiring more skills and preparing themselves to own a business and start controling it.

Although the teenage doesn't perceived as a good age to handle a business but still its an energetic and active age to handle a business. Many of teenages are handling the family business too. In this age people are not so consistent but still there are chances to learn many things about the setup.

If he very creative and has an intonation sense of reason.
There are every where and are making money legitimately.
Nowadays there is no age limit in making money

Yes why not, teenagers can do everything in this era . But of he has some experience and watched closely the business already then he can handle business in right way. Some teenagers are doing this already in many areas. So yes he can.

Yes of course,there are lot of teenger that are now millionaire , this was because there are able to manage either a business or resource Available for them and use them smartly

Of course, there are lot of teenagers that are now millionaire, this was because they were able to manage either a business or the resources available for them and use them wisely
Some teenagers can handle business better than the adult. You can't compare a teenager that has all his lifetime stay and monitor his parents business with the one who has no experience at all. Even so of them are born business oriented and can do fine in business management.

Teenagers handling business, why not, teenagers in their right senses will be more focused, as what they are thinking about is little. Do give the teenagers the chance, teach him what he needs to know about the business and see how he will surprise you with huge success. But also make sure he his trust worthy.

Yes teenager can do that also..,age is just a number,no other reason why a teenager can’t do business. With the perfect mindset and strategy everything is possible.

Well, there are smart kids out there who are business oriented. Depending on the nature of the business a teenager can manage, he or she cannot manage just any kind of business. There are high profiled businesses that teenagers can't handle.
Yes, you are correct, every smart kid, when trained, will surely perform well. I have seen a little girl in primary two assisting her mother in a bank. She assist her mum to open bank account for people, just as little as she was then, and she was doing it perfectly.

Although if someone check it well it won't be easy for teenagers to manage business on there own expect if they are thoroughly supervised and look after anything different from that they can't manage business on there own

Yes, if teenager are responsible for their wor than they run business easily. They can understand easily and know well each other also they easily share knowledgeable.
In every business q person may be responsible for work otherwise business not running properly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds