Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can a book have an impact on your business?

HK World

Loyal member
Credits
Every successful mentor has read many books on self-discipline or development, money-making, time-management, marketing, and much more. They encourage others to read books too.

Do you agree that books can have an impact on a person's life, and more specifically, on transforming someone's career or resulting in huge business success?

Or is it just a hype that successful people have created about the influence of books?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes of course, I believe that the books that one reads have a very big influence in what they do in their businesses. In fact, those books have impact on the readers personality and mindset. It's why I'm very selective of the kind of books that I read. Think and Grow Rich is one of first books that I read.

There are many people who may get influenced by a specific kind of book and this is why they might usually read it and recommend a book written about business to others. They may utilise the theoretical aspects written in the book in a practical manner.

There are many people who may get influenced by a specific kind of book and this is why they might usually read it and recommend a book written about business to others. They may utilise the theoretical aspects written in the book in a practical manner.

The knowledge that you put in your head by reading a book is what's going to mold you. This is why it's always advised for people to be very careful with the kind of contents they consume. When your downloading what's not going to help you grow in business and in being a better person, you will not suddenly know what you never tried to learn.

A book can influence your business only when you apply the methods mentioned in the book. Just because you have read the book doe snot mean your business will run smoothly. YOu will also have to use ther strategies mentioned in the book in youir day to day business performance.

The knowledge that you put in your head by reading a book is what's going to mold you. This is why it's always advised for people to be very careful with the kind of contents they consume. When your downloading what's not going to help you grow in business and in being a better person, you will not suddenly know what you never tried to learn.

Reading a book can have an impact on how people take decisions. This is why there are so many authors who become bestsellers, as their books are read by many people. This is why they usually write books so that people could read them. However, many people never follow the instruction written in a book when it comes to business. They may read books just for fun.

Book can have impact on people and there business it depend on which book you read and for your business to grow you need to read all those successful businessmen book it make you have knowledge of how they start and how many times they fail and raise up back for motivate them going

If you're reading books to acquire knowledge but fail to implement what you've learnt from the books in your business, it's a wasted knowledge. I've known few people who never apply what they've read in a book in their business or their lives. I ask them, why read when you won't make use of the knowledge?

Book can have impact on people and there business it depend on which book you read and for your business to grow you need to read all those successful businessmen book it make you have knowledge of how they start and how many times they fail and raise up back for motivate them going

Exactly! The knowledge in the book you are reading is something that is going to have impact in your life because that is most likely what you're going to be picking some things from and applying it in things that are associated with your life. So, it is going to be in your best interest to read books that have something valuable that could be beneficial to your business.

A book can influence your business only when you apply the methods mentioned in the book. Just because you have read the book doe snot mean your business will run smoothly. YOu will also have to use ther strategies mentioned in the book in youir day to day business performance.

Yes, acquisition of knowledge isn't the hard part but it's the application of whatever you've acquired from reading the books which you've read that is where the challenge is at. A lot of people fail in this stage with not implementing what they know.

Yes, acquisition of knowledge isn't the hard part but it's the application of whatever you've acquired from reading the books which you've read that is where the challenge is at. A lot of people fail in this stage with not implementing what they know.

It is a waste of time and energy for someone to devote weeks reading a book to get the knowledge that have been created in those books but fail to make use of those knowledge in his or her business when there is a situation that needs them to apply that knowledge. I can never understand anyone who behaves in this manner.

Books can have an impact on just about every aspect of life. From learning, to understanding, to using what you learned in your day to day life. Books teach us, inspire us, and give us ideas to take on.

Books don't always solve the problem, but they can certainly help you get over the problem, learn from it, and master it.

I became better at my businesses by always reading good books. I have read a Rich Dad Poor Dad and The Richest Man in Babylon and both books helped me on doing my best in my businesses.

Exactly! The knowledge in the book you are reading is something that is going to have impact in your life because that is most likely what you're going to be picking some things from and applying it in things that are associated with your life. So, it is going to be in your best interest to read books that have something valuable that could be beneficial to your business.

It might be possible that a person may not follow the exact business strategy mentioned in a particular book. However, they may get inspired by the author and start the same kind of business. A person may write a book, as a particular business strategy may work for the author who wrote the book. However, this may not mean that it may work for all the people who read the book.

It might be possible that a person may not follow the exact business strategy mentioned in a particular book. However, they may get inspired by the author and start the same kind of business. A person may write a book, as a particular business strategy may work for the author who wrote the book. However, this may not mean that it may work for all the people who read the book.

Whenever you have been inspired about something that you read in a book which pushes you into doing something about that which have already inspired you, I believe that you have taken a page from what you have read in the book and manifested it in your life.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds