Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Call of Duty WW2 Good or bad?

TheWhiteNinja978

Renowned member
Credits
So it just actually released a week ago, the game itself is good for the multi-player part however on launch day millions couldn't play because of the server issues, still we're facing those issues, they fixed a lot of critical issues in the last patch but unfortunately it caused more problems, I think this is an amazing game but if they don't fix the connectivity issues I fear the game could die down..

Advertisement Placeholder
I’ve never been big on Call of Duty, especially with all the futuristic shit they’ve done with their games lately. This game looks pretty awesome, and I’m probably going to buy it soon.
It's an amazing game it's just there's a lot of connectivity issues.. Their working on it right now.

Yeah, I don’t have a PlayStation Plus membership anyways, so that doesn’t really make much of a difference to me. I just want a good game to play with my dad.

I haven't played zombies yet well one game but I only made it to round 10 on my first game, I been playing multi-player. :p

It's a good game, just plagued with issues at the moment.

War is my favorite game mode at the moment. It really fits the WWII theme they've got going in here. I'm not a big fan of the WWII theme, but War is fucking awesome. It feels like a real war.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds