Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Buying houses on Amazon a good idea?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Are you aware you can buy houses on Amazon, from small tiny homes to actual homes. I didn't know this until fairly recently when I was searching for tiny home ideas. And found that Amazon has pre-built houses you can buy, well as pre-built as in everything is built in the factory and they ship you all the parts to rebuild it on your own property.

I was thinking it'd be a great idea to buy some of these houses and put them on a plot of land, and rent them out. Do you think that could work?

Advertisement Placeholder
I never knew about this. Funny thing is that I was working with some of my peers about thinking of building an Amazon niche that would deal with selling of cars. This is a great move by Amazon.

I think it is a good idea. These prefab homes are not only cheap but can be set up in no times, which saves you time and money. However, a lot of care should be taken while buying these prefab house.

I think this is a very good feature as I have come to discovered that buying houses that have been built already is more cost effective than building yourself because of the stress that is involved

Are you aware you can buy houses on Amazon, from small tiny homes to actual homes. I didn't know this until fairly recently when I was searching for tiny home ideas. And found that Amazon has pre-built houses you can buy, well as pre-built as in everything is built in the factory and they ship you all the parts to rebuild it on your own property.

I was thinking it'd be a great idea to buy some of these houses and put them on a plot of land, and rent them out. Do you think that could work?
This is the first time I am hearing that we can buy houses on Amazon. I will check it out but it will be a very good thing if it can be possible. I will love to give it a trial.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds