Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Buxeleg.net Review: Legit or Scam

Juen15

Legendary member
Credits
Buxeleg.net is the newest paid to click (PTC) site which was just released on November 17, 2020.

How to earn here?
There are several ways to earn here apart from seeing ads.
Profit sharing
Clixgrid
Traffic exchange
Head or tail
Broke the wardrobe

What is the minimum withdrawal?
Minimum withdrawal is $ 3 via paypal, payeer, perfect money and altcoins

How do I get started?
Click the following link to view and register.
http://www.buxeleg.net/?ref=Juen15

Advertisement Placeholder
If you have registered on the site I want to wait for proof of payment first because don't let me register and it's just a waste of time.

If you have registered on the site I want to wait for proof of payment first because don't let me register and it's just a waste of time.
Agree, if anyone has registered and has made money from here we are waiting for other people's reviews so as not to waste time.

Agree, if anyone has registered and has made money from here we are waiting for other people's reviews so as not to waste time.
therefore we, as application or site users without proof of payment, don't be too fast to play the site or application for fear it will only be detrimental

You make 0.08 / day from this site. You have 8 ads with 0.01$ payment. I registered too, I'm trying it.

I am also still waiting for proof of payment to members who work there, just pray for payment, if proven to pay I will register to work there,

I am also still waiting for proof of payment to members who work there, just pray for payment, if proven to pay I will register to work there,
as said by the moderator of the site is still new so no one can provide proof of payment hopefully in the future someone will share experiences providing proof of payment from that site.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds