Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

businessman or woman

A businessperson (businessman, businesswoman) is a person involved in the business sector – in particular someone undertaking activities (commercial or industrial) for the purpose of generating cash flow, sales, and revenue by utilizing a combination of human, financial, intellectual and physical capital with a view to ...

Advertisement Placeholder
There is many things that can make a business man/woman successful in a business. Any one that wants to do business must be have to make good plan/strategy, the person must have goals setting, and then the person must have a focus. These are the major things that can make a one be successful man or woman.

Diligence, discipline, determination are the D'S you need to be a successful business man or woman. The diligence is putting things in proper place to achieve aims, you discipline your self in the area of money and things you acquire and you must be determined. People may tell you no way, be determined that there would be a way for you.

I think there are a lot of things that makes one a successful businessman or woman. Be strategic, be creative and always think of progression. Find solutions to problems and just be yourself and creative.

To be a successful business man or woman depends on the capital that you have and the type of business you go into business is very important when you work at and dedicate your time and money in the business you will surely get a tangible results and the progress of your business we determine how successful you are. So to be successful in business you must be Focus, you must be determined, you must be passionate about the business you are doing and you must set the organisational goals.

What can make someone a successful businessman or woman?
It doesn't depend you are men or women how much hard work you are a worker, it doesn't matter a businessman or business woman because you can be successful in life even when you and someone good with hard work

Being successful in a business doesn't require you being a specific gender. As male can become successful in business, female as well can become successful. Success requires being dedicated, hardworking and disciplined.
[automerge]1612103425[/automerge]
Being successful in a business doesn't require you being a specific gender. As male can become successful in business, female as well can become successful. Success requires being dedicated, hardworking and disciplined.

Okay? If i should get you right, you want to be impacting people to become successful in their businesses right?
For this reason, firstly you your self must be successful in what you are doing. This will motivate those who you are coaching to have that believe in you.
And you must improve or develop your leadership skills as well.

I have nothing to think off about woman because what matters what is been a businessman because when you successful in business I can beat it with you that women will come or get the kind of woman or women you really need that night but I will never allow any women or woman be my first thinking because business comes first before anything and I can't still do without business because I want to be most successful businessman over the world
[automerge]1612103561[/automerge]
I have nothing to think off about woman because what matters what is been a businessman because when you successful in business I can beat it with you that women will come or get the kind of woman or women you really need that night but I will never allow any women or woman be my first thinking because business comes first before anything and I can't still do without business because I want to be most successful businessman over the world

For one to become a successful business man or woman, all depends one the attitude you put into it. One should be very hard-working when it comes to business. So you just have to.make sure you hardworking
[automerge]1612103711[/automerge]
For one to become a successful business man or woman, all depends one the attitude you put into it. One should be very hard-working when it comes to business. So you just have to.make sure you hardworking

To be a successful business man or woman depends on your knowledge and experience of the business . It also has to do with passion for that particular business

Sheer discipline, good customer service, knowing market trends. Having a large customer base and also doing research based on competition.Taking time to strategize and plan how you want your business look like.

There’re many qualities and values that helps an individual become a good business owner. However, self discipline is the most important quality an individual should posses before venturing into any business. Also confidence,perseverance, determination are very important qualities a business owner should posses

Business success in my own opinion does not depend on gender. Whether man or woman, the Important thing is to manage the business in such a way that will attract customers to your business and boost sales.

The knowledge of the business that you are into can make a person very successful even more than other people in that same line of business. This with hands on experience whereby you go through some years of training or learning experience in the business can make someone very successful in that business.

Ability to the weather the storms of life that comes in the incubation stage of a business is what makes you a successful businessman or woman. A principle states 70% of business that start in the first five years back up and 70% of those that survive the first 5 years will also fail so it's always difficult to weather the storm. The ability to stay in business for a very long time is what makes you a successful business man or woman.

a successful businessman or woman I have to be first of all be well trained and experienced in his or her field of business you then have to be very prudent with your spending of money and should have a clear ideology of how his or her business should go.

An entrepreneur should be highly energetic and motivated. ... Passion, resourcefulness, willingness to improvise and listen to others and strong determination to succeed is what makes an entrepreneur successful. And this is what you have to keep in mind as well if you want to be a successful entrepreneur yoursel

It doesn't matter whether a woman or a man is doing business. Both can lead business to highest possible level. But it depends upon the administrative quality and keen interest in work. But what dealing a man can do a women can't due to some internal reasons.

To be a successful business man or woman depends on the capital that you have and the type of business you go into business is very important when you work at and dedicate your time and money in the business you will surely get a tangible results and the progress of your business we determine how successful you are. So to be successful in business you must be Focus, you must be determined, you must be passionate about the business you are doing and you must set the organisational goals.
Money should be the last thing to consider before opening a business. Cash is not the real virtue that makes business thrive and survive. You need a good plan in correlation to your passion and having a very good workforce. If it were cash alone, every rich person around would have had successful businesses and big companies would never go down.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds