Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Businesses that should be learned during this second covid-19 lockdown

There are several business to learn during the covid-19 lockdown. People can learn how to cook ,bake and all, people can also learn how to use the computer to create business avenue like selling on social media platforms and all, programming and different computer skills .

Advertisement Placeholder
I do believe that we have different mentality on this. To me there enough time and I have my reasons. Most times all we want to do is to start a career and have a good life but we really need to sit back and relax a bit. Life is meant to be enjoyed in whatever way possible, nothing we gain today would end this life with us
Lol, that is your own believe. Everyone have theirs to believe and live with. I just have this believe that life too short, i f i don't work now the time might be late for me to achieve my day dream.

Business that should be learned during the second face of the lock down is to search the internet and get geniue site that you can run an online business, because the internet can not be shut down. And you keep making your money
You are right.
I feel the business that is at its toe currently is the internet form of business. But, coming to consider some of us who are students and do not have enough time to get into writing and all sorts of that, how can we cope in this second phase of lockdown?

It is no news that many countries are under lockdown and others are about to embark on the lockdown. Unlike here, the nation will be under lockdown for 5 weeks as the said.
In this situation,in your opinion what are they businesses one should practice in order to sustain or keep him busy dury the lockdown and Christmas break simultaneously?
Their at many business to be learnt under this second lockdown and one of them is doing online business, publicise and advertise your goods online, visiting pay to click sites, participating in surveys and investing in crypto currency.

Their at many business to be learnt under this second lockdown and one of them is doing online business, publicise and advertise your goods online, visiting pay to click sites, participating in surveys and investing in crypto currency.
These ideas are nice one.
But my question again is that as an or in a case of an individual who does not have mobile phone or a system but want to embark on a business what's the business you can advise he or she to stick to?

Considering that the lockdown will come with standstill in business , it is ideal that one look for online business to engage in or learn a skill that he can use online to earn money. Investment in cryptocurrency is another good way .

The first phase of the covid-19 lockdown,brought about loss of financial income to so many offline businesses.I think what those businesses who gained lesser income due to the pandemic should learn how to operate their businesses using online mediums.

There are many businesses that can be learn online, graphic design, web design, fashion and make up etc. There are many other businesses as well.

I thinks businesses that can keep or a person can learn during this era of covid-19 is the online businesses which even in your comfort you can do it.

The lockdown in the first wave has actually shown that the issue of online and e-commerce platform for economic activities cannot be taken for granted,it has really shown a lot of persons that physical restriction cannot be done with the online medium.Online activities like e-commerce,skills and freelancing etc should be the future.

Online business should be learnt during the Covid lockdown because with the way technology is advancing, the need for manpower is reducing, almost everything is done online these days

The covid-19 pandemic lockdown has thought a lot of us that the business have to be seeing how they should be run online now than majorly offline. You can concentrate on looking at those type of businesses run online to learn instead

When I remember the hardship that happened during the covid-19 period, I don't pray for us to witness such thing again. During this period there are still some online skills one can learn from home. Skills like graphic design, logo design and so many others. That is my opinion.

Online business is the best in this period, because one does not need to go out looking for clients. You just work at home and be making your money while saving your from contacting covid 19.

Well we don't hope for the second coming of back of the covid 19 corona virus pandemic, it has brings setbacks in various things, I don't think there is something to learn, because most of the things are offline.

It is no news that many countries are under lockdown and others are about to embark on the lockdown. Unlike here, the nation will be under lockdown for 5 weeks as the said.
In this situation,in your opinion what are they businesses one should practice in order to sustain or keep him busy dury the lockdown and Christmas break simultaneously?
I think the best business to embark on is online business, many offline shops are closed no place to buy food stuffs,but when you open an online store you will have good number of buyers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds