Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Businesses in the beach

Credits
One of the best places to take advantage of when it comes to having a lot of people that will patronise what you're selling is in the beach.

Any kind of products you can be able to sell in the beach are usually bought out. A guy was hiring chairs at one beach I went for $10. It's a nice business.

Advertisement Placeholder
One of the best places to take advantage of when it comes to having a lot of people that will patronise what you're selling is in the beach.

Any kind of products you can be able to sell in the beach are usually bought out. A guy was hiring chairs at one beach I went for $10. It's a nice business.

There are many different kinds of businesses that many people may conduct while they are on beach. many people sell coconut water and coconut fruits while they are on the beach. They earn good money selling food stuff and other things related to beaches.

In my country there are not many businesses on the beach, most of them are illegal and are equally carried out, such as selling drinks, alcoholic beverages, other items such as sunglasses, clothing, etc, on the beach, in other countries you can open stalls without problems, in my country this is not legal, there can only be bars, hammock services and little else.

It also depends on the beach you are at. Some beaches won't allow you to sell things, or have a little kiosk to sell items. There are also some places that will have everything you need in a shop nearby. But some are secluded and free from merchants or anyone selling stuff.

It also depends on the beach you are at. Some beaches won't allow you to sell things, or have a little kiosk to sell items. There are also some places that will have everything you need in a shop nearby. But some are secluded and free from merchants or anyone selling stuff.

Yes I believe so, you are correct about this because there are some private beach that are here in my country which you are not even going to be allowed to take anything into the beach because everything that you might need have already been provided by the private firm that is managing the beach.

Yes I believe so, you are correct about this because there are some private beach that are here in my country which you are not even going to be allowed to take anything into the beach because everything that you might need have already been provided by the private firm that is managing the beach.

I live in a coastal area. The beach in there is a great place to visit. However, now things are pretty different now. The beach has become very polluted and many people may avoid visiting it for this reason. This is why the sales at the beach may drop.

I live in a landlocked country, there are no beaches here. However, based on my understanding, I think there are a lot of business opportunities on the beach, especially selling food and drinks. YOu can also rent items that people use on the beach, a surf boards for instance.

I live in a coastal area. The beach in there is a great place to visit. However, now things are pretty different now. The beach has become very polluted and many people may avoid visiting it for this reason. This is why the sales at the beach may drop.

The reason why a beach is going to be polluted is simply because those who are in charge of taking care of the beach are not making sure that everything is in place. They are not doing their job very well and it's going to be very difficult for people to make use of such environment that is not clean.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds