Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business

I think the best time to really set up your business is while in school. Many people while in school already started with selling services and the good thing is that being in school, you will almost always have people to patronize you. It is the best time to start IMO.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are so many business which you can do as a student,you can be able to sell other people's products online as a student please involve drop shopping, you can also be involved in pay to post site with this you'll be able to assist yourself through School.

As a student alot of business are there on campus only if you are capable and able to utilize you skills to cultivate what you have some engage in tutorials for the jeniot students sone engage of computer business cafe all this are source of income to a student.

Well I'll advise any student that cares to listen that nothing pays more than a business or side hustle that requires you selling a skill. You'll be less stressed and have more time for your studies that way

Though I would say working online would be the best for a student as it would give the student enough time to carry out their school activities, and it would be based on their own timing. Then again it still depends on the student.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds