Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business requirement

In order to do a business, you need funds, if you do not have funds, you the ability to collect funds either through a bank loan or by burrowing from friends and family. Once you build up capital, you will have to work on product development and market research.
I can actually support getting financial assistance from your family and friends but I would never be in support of getting financial loan from banks or any other source.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can actually support getting financial assistance from your family and friends but I would never be in support of getting financial loan from banks or any other source.
Getting financial support from your family and friends who are willing to assist your business financially is far more better than getting into a debt which might later have a negative effect on your business.

There are some basic things one would need in order to be successful in business,the knowledge about the business and the terrian,you need to know the needs of the customers and come up with an ingeneous and unique way of solving their problems.

To be a very successful business man , you will need a very good plan and a capital that will be used to start the business. In your plan, you will lay the necessary information on the future of the business.

These things will really depend on the business you are doing, it's not all business that needs the same requirement but there are some funeral requirement that is needed. The first Is just the ability to understand the business perfectly.

To be a very successful business man , you will need a very good plan and a capital that will be used to start the business. In your plan, you will lay the necessary information on the future of the business.
Business plannis always important after you have carried out the necessary research needed to start your business, then you need to know how to source for the business fund.

Am I the only one who finds this question a little too vague to answer? I think there are a lot of things that go into business growth, from securing and managing funds through marketing and prioritizing and delegating tasks.

Your ability to be able to use digital marketing to your advantage is going to be one of the most important tools that you can ever get as a business owner. There are so many potential that you can get if you can employ search engine and social media advertising.

These things will really depend on the business you are doing, it's not all business that needs the same requirement but there are some funeral requirement that is needed. The first Is just the ability to understand the business perfectly.
There are many basic requirement a business need to survive, one of the requirement is the ability to understand the business perfectly and knows how to monitor it well.

There are many basic requirement a business need to survive, one of the requirement is the ability to understand the business perfectly and knows how to monitor it well.
So you really mean that I can't engage in business that I don't have an understanding about ? If I have to establish a huge business there must be an expert in all areas of those business.

For a business growth, you just need patience and consistency and ensure you have the passion for the business you're into and also the necessary knowledge about the business and also employment of the right people

If you will want to grow as a business owner then one of the most important things is how you can be able to keep your employees happy. You can always do this by paying them performance-related bonuses and giving them their due promotion.

First business require capital to run the business also know the kind of business that you really want to go into, you should also have knowledge about the business you really want to start.
Yeah Capital is extremely important, but I feel that if you have the right business idea and you also have in extreme details steps you are willing to take to make the business work and you outline all the possible income streams from that business, getting capital will be easy.

Business plannis always important after you have carried out the necessary research needed to start your business, then you need to know how to source for the business fund.
The plans is very important because it is the foundation ontop which the blocks are layed . You will have to get brilliant ideas in the business plan for a guaranteed success of the business.

Employee satisfaction is very important aspect of business growth , giveing them bonus is one of the best way to motivate them positively in order to work better for the organisation
If you will want to grow as a business owner then one of the most important things is how you can be able to keep your employees happy. You can always do this by paying them performance-related bonuses and giving them their due promotion.

What you will need for the growth and development of a business is customer's satisfaction. As a business owner you should give your customers every reason for them to do business with you and not any one else.

First business require capital to run the business also know the kind of business that you really want to go into, you should also have knowledge about the business you really want to start.
Do you think success in business basically lies on the amount you got and the knowledge you acquire? Someone told even when you got a it all you still need a little bit of luck

What's is needed for business growth
As a boss /employee in a "COMPANY"
This question is very broad but I'll try to provide a simplified response. You actually need a good business plan and committed staff or workforce that will implement your ideas consistently.

If you want your business to grow then you should be somebody who is continuously listening to his customers and understanding exactly what you are doing wrong in your business. You should also treat your employees well.
This totally sums everything up. If you get it right with your customer and workers then success is close although not guaranteed. There are still a lot of factors that should be sorted out though

In my own opinion , business does not requires any certificate , though going to school is an added advantages but you need to be smart and knows everything about the business you are handling to be succesful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds