Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business and Customer services

According to my own point of view I believe customers means a lot to every business man and you have to treat your customers very well in order for them to be coming back, and also your brand need to be unique for them to be able to invite more customers and sometimes it's good to give out promo to get more customers

Advertisement Placeholder
Customer service and satisfaction is essential to any business that wants to thrive. You have to ensure your customers get the best treatment because if not you will lose them to other competitors who have better customer care. Every entrepreneur should look into this.

As a business owner your main priority should be on satisfaction of customers need and enhance the growth of your business, when you customers are satisfied, they always come for more, when you relocate your business to another location, based on the intimate and cordially relationship you have with your customers, they won't mind to travel long distance to receive you satisfaction, because of your honestly and trustworthiness.
I go for sincere person in business.

Customer service is important to your business because it retains customers and adds value to them. By providing superior customer service, businesses recover customer acquisition costs and have loyal followers who refer customers, act as case studies, and provide compliments and reviews.

Customer service is importance to yourbusiness because it's retains customersand extracts more value from them. By providing top-notch customer service,businesses recoup customer acquisition costs and cultivate a loyal following that refers customers, serves as case studies, and provides testimonials

the customers are the main reason behind any successful business, without them the business cannot exist and cannot progress.so the interest of the customers must be at the heart of the business owners and should be made a priority.so the customers service relation should be well established and maintained
You are absolutely correct because, a business is not functional without an active interaction with customers, customers must be satisfied if they would come back to patronize you, this requires some level of patience and expertise as some customers are not easy to satisfied

Well written and noticed. A business exist all because of being able to identify needs of the customers. These customers make the business roll and match forward. For this, they should be dealt well with and treated well because of their impact on the business.

I agree with the thread totally. A business exist mainly because of its customers and without the customer, the business will die off. It's therefore a major responsibility of any business to satisfy the needs of its customers so as to achieve growth and development.

One thing that Chases customers away is poor customer care services. If you want to have edge over your competition in the market, you need to have a nice customer service. Deliver top services to them and you will have them wrapped around your fingers.

Yes you are so right on this, there is a correlation between a customer and the goods you provide. If a customer is satisfied with your goods and services then he or she will surely come back and with referral but if your manner of approach is wrong or customer not satisfied you loose him

Customer service isn’t just about being courteous to your customers – it’s a vital element of business operations that can impact your bottom line and affect how your company is viewed in the public eye. Several high-profile companies have been in the news of late, finding themselves in the spotlight because of poor customer service policies. The good news is, it’s relatively simple to implement a customer service improvement plan that keeps your business on top.

Customer service is important to your business because it retains customers and adds value to them. By providing advanced customer service, businesses recover customer acquisition costs and follow loyal customers who refer customers, act as case studies, and provide compliments and reviews.

Without customers your business will be Adamant, so you need customers and if you are not satisfying your customers coming back to patronize will not be an easy task. So you need to motivate and be friendly with your customers in other for them to come back again.

When it comes to customer service that is my usual complaint. Whenever I would bring our car to the dealer's shop for the regular preventive maintenance I would be waiting for 30 minutes before I would be called for the interview about the car. When it is time for picking up the car I wold wait again for 30 minutes before the cashier would call me. There are other establishments that have poor customer service particularly the government offices.

Concerning this topic, I have to say, you are absolutely right, the business main objective is to solve customers problem, customers are very important in the establishment of any business and as such, customers needs should be priotize and they should be given upmost attention always. As the phrase goes 'Customers are always right'

Every business organization should have a good customer service. Customers are the reason you are still in business and they should be treated in a special way. No matter how rude a customer behaves, ignore the rude behavior and attend to the customer with patience and care just to keep the customer coming back to you.

You are absolutely right, the business main objective is to solve customers problem, customers are sacrosanct in the establishment of any business and as such, customers needs should be priotize and they should be given upmost attention always

When your business is on a low budget, there are probably several functions that are high-priority when allocating funds. Of course, your product team could use some financial assistance and marketing — especially advertising — could always use a little padding.

However, it might seem like a waste to invest money in your customer service team. After all, how can it really improve?

Contrary to popular belief, your customer service team should be just as important — if not more important than — as your other teams. After all, it's the direct connection between your customers and your business.

This is true , the main objective of every business is to meet the consumers needs and problems which are your customers. No business is a business with out customers and to have them you must meet them to their standards if needs

Customers are the reason for your business mission and vision.
The kind of experience your products or services delivers to them will determine whether they will always come back to patronize your brand, help you get new customers or move to your competition.
Always deliver exceptional customer experiences.
Customer service is one of the first thing we should planned for. Reason because the your customer determine your business and determine how far you will go in that business. Its very important to note.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds