Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Building your business on Facebook.

The absolute maximum number of users are currently logged into Facebook. And if a business is to be advertised, it must be profitable; thus, by placing an advertisement on it, we may make it profitable. Additionally, you can create a link with your friends, distribute it, and get notoriety for yourself or your company.

Advertisement Placeholder
Facebook is the most popular social networking platform, and if used wisely, it can open up new opportunities for online income. What actions should a novice take in order to use Facebook to grow their business?

He or she can decide to open a page with the business name on Facebook, then grow the followers on that page gradually. From there, patronage will slowly come in.

Though it took me a very long time to be able to get my own page on Facebook , I normally slides into peoples page and wall to advertise my business but right now I am getting positive response with my page on Facebook .
He or she can decide to open a page with the business name on Facebook, then grow the followers on that page gradually. From there, patronage will slowly come in.

Though it took me a very long time to be able to get my own page on Facebook , I normally slides into peoples page and wall to advertise my business but right now I am getting positive response with my page on Facebook .
It's really nice you are getting positive response with your page on Facebook. Do you think the people you advertised your business on their page were mad? Did u take permission from them first?

Facebook is the most popular social networking platform, and if used wisely, it can open up new opportunities for online income. What actions should a novice take in order to use Facebook to grow their business?
with facebook , you can easily advertise and publicise your business in a very simple way and you can use that avenue to tag other groups to get more positive response .

I think at this point, Facebook is being phased out. More and more people are quitting the platform. I can't see it being relevant in 5 years so I personally wouldn't invest too much time or money there.

facebook is a global market, it is also a good place to build your business and brad, as long as you have a page, and you can run ads directly to it, update it with quality contents about your business and socialize well

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds