Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Building a Career in Gaming

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Gaming is a multi-billion-dollar industry. Even though most of us are just a consumer, and don't get the share of that money, we can also use gaming to build a career and make money. By becoming a pro gamer you can build a career in the gaming industry. You can play for competitive tournaments, monetize gaming activities by creating game content or streaming, play blockchain-based games, create your own games through game development platforms, etc.

Have you ever considered this niche?

Advertisement Placeholder
The buildings of the numerous areas in which arise from Outlook and its systems are often used as the information contained within this document and the company is present Projection. The Manager is present Projection group head

Personally, I have never really bothered about building a career in gaming and it's simply because I see video games as something that I used to relax and enjoy myself and not something that I can make money from or even begin a career unlike those who are into esports playing championship. When I start looking at money as a motivator when I play video games, it is going to take away the fun for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds