Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Budgeting Apps

HK World

Loyal member
Credits
There are many budgeting apps on the market to help you plan your spending and track your expenses throughout the month. Some of the most popular budgeting apps on the market include:

• Mint
  • You Need a Budget
  • Personal Capital
  • EveryDollar
Have you ever used any budgeting apps to manage your finances? What are your preferences?

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many budgeting apps on the market to help you plan your spending and track your expenses throughout the month. Some of the most popular budgeting apps on the market include:

• Mint
  • You Need a Budget
  • Personal Capital
  • EveryDollar
Have you ever used any budgeting apps to manage your finances? What are your preferences?

Such kind of budgeting apps might be good for a person who may need assistance managing a really huge budget. People were managing the budget even before such kind of apps were created.

this is really my first time of coming across an app that can make budget for you, which i believe is a very amazing and great concept as well, as this would automate your daily life making it easier.

• Mint
  • You Need a Budget
  • Personal Capital
  • EveryDollar

Apart from budgeting apps, there are many other kinds of apps as well that could help you maintain your financial statements and records in a perfect manner. have you ever used them?

I've not used any budgeting app since I've learnt to divide my income using the 40:30:20:10 principle. The extra effort I put in is to send a standing debit order to ensure my savings is automatically withdrawn using a fintech app.

I have always done my budget manually, with pen and paper. I think this will work well for people who earn more than they need and can't control their spending.
How do they even track your spending pattern if you use cash?

It's possible that there are available app that can help someone on tracking his personal spending and schedule but I believe it's more preferable to do that yourself because you know those things that are very important to you.

• Mint
  • You Need a Budget
  • Personal Capital
  • EveryDollar
I never plan my budget through any application because I wasn't aware to this so thank you for this information. In future it would be good for me to plan my budget very well.

I never plan my budget through any application because I wasn't aware to this so thank you for this information. In future it would be good for me to plan my budget very well.

You may not always need an application to plan your budget. There are many ways you could plan your budget. Many people still use a journal to plan their budget.

I've not used any budgeting app since I've learnt to divide my income using the 40:30:20:10 principle. The extra effort I put in is to send a standing debit order to ensure my savings is automatically withdrawn using a fintech app.
Haha it baffles me the more to hear about this budgeting apps, in my own opinion I won't go for anything like the budgeting app but rather make more open doors for profit and minimize unnecessary spending.

Haha it baffles me the more to hear about this budgeting apps, in my own opinion I won't go for anything like the budgeting app but rather make more open doors for profit and minimize unnecessary spending.
It's because in your own case what's sauce for the goose isn't for the gander. There are a lot of people that these apps have really helped - though making more in my opinion will allow you spend more, you should invest now when you're not making much to build the habit.

I love these apps. It actually helps you to ascertain where exactly you are spending more and how much of it could have been actually saved. The money that we actually spend on mobile bills and internet etc for the purpose of communication has taken a leap over the years but actual communication between friends and family have declined considerably. After realizing this, I have cut down on my expenditure for communication and actually started focussing on real time communication face to face.

• Mint
  • You Need a Budget
  • Personal Capital
  • EveryDollar
I think every business owner should manage their finance, for big companies it would be difficult for the owner to keep the track of them all by himself, instead he could use these kinds of apps.

Well I think there are some app that can only be effective to those who are in need of assistance in terms of business management and when he has no sufficient personel that can perform the task.

I have used Mint. I don't like it. I don't like any app really. I feel like I am better able to manage things writing it in a physical planner which is something I have been doing for a few years now.

Mint seems to be the most well known out of the bunch, at least in my opinion. I don't usually use budgeting apps, but I suppose it couldn't hurt to have one just in case I need it. I mostly use Quicken to keep track of my money.

Well I think there are some app that can only be effective to those who are in need of assistance in terms of business management and when he has no sufficient personel that can perform the task.

I think that in the future more apps shall be created that would help people to facilitate the users and businessmen. There are already many such kind of apps that have been helping the business community.

It is good to always find a way of having control over your financial situation.
Having a budget app would go a long way in ensuring that your financial plans succeeds.

It is good to always find a way of having control over your financial situation.
Having a budget app would go a long way in ensuring that your financial plans succeeds.

Well, I have made a daily budget and I do not actually need such kind of app in order to calculate my finances and my budget. However, there are many shopkeepers who use such kind of applications.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds