Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bonuses to employees.

Parting with rewards to staff is propels the staff and makes them need to work more enthusiastically and meet targets which thusly creates more benefit for the entrepreneur. Other rewards separated from meeting the objective reward can be given like yearly reward, ahead of schedule to work reward

Advertisement Placeholder
And actually, government tries to provide for artisans and small business in my country with the small and medium business loan even though the money is small but it is normally embezzled.
Such embezzlement and corruption is found everywhere, usually in government entities. Which is very unfortunate since the benefit is for the same people in need. The important thing is to somehow undertake and obtain the benefits.

Such embezzlement and corruption is found everywhere, usually in government entities. Which is very unfortunate since the benefit is for the same people in need. The important thing is to somehow undertake and obtain the benefits.
True, even in the most advanced of countries we still hear of report about corrupt government officials but it should be curbed as citizens should be put first.

True, even in the most advanced of countries we still hear of report about corrupt government officials but it should be curbed as citizens should be put first.
It would be very good if this corruption would end and they would focus on the citizens as you describe. Just now I saw a video of Singapore, how they put an end to corruption and became the fourth richest country in the world. They call it the pearl of Asia and they shoot the corrupt.

It would be very good if this corruption would end and they would focus on the citizens as you describe. Just now I saw a video of Singapore, how they put an end to corruption and became the fourth richest country in the world. They call it the pearl of Asia and they shoot the corrupt.
I do not think there is any government can put an end to corruption as human beings are selfish and would always want to think of themselves first, singapore has might have just found a way to suppress corruption but not kill it.

Yes, it is beneficial to give bonuses but under a structured stipulation. And it must be consistent. If bonuses are not given consistently it may lead to demoralization and grudges.

I do not think there is any government can put an end to corruption as human beings are selfish and would always want to think of themselves first, singapore has might have just found a way to suppress corruption but not kill it.
That's right, in some way there will always be corruption among the rulers of a nation. It is something that can be minimized and only that. That is why some members have published that employee bonuses arrive, incomplete or are denied, a product of the same corruption.
Yes, it is beneficial to give bonuses but under a structured stipulation. And it must be consistent. If bonuses are not given consistently it may lead to demoralization and grudges.
These are real words and full of experience "If bonuses are not given consistently, it can lead to demoralization and resentment". Since these are situations that have been experienced in my country, when for X circumstances these bonuses are delayed or not cancelled.

That's right, in some way there will always be corruption among the rulers of a nation. It is something that can be minimized and only that. That is why some members have published that employee bonuses arrive, incomplete or are denied, a product of the same corruption.

These are real words and full of experience "If bonuses are not given consistently, it can lead to demoralization and resentment". Since these are situations that have been experienced in my country, when for X circumstances these bonuses are delayed or not cancelled.
It would be advantageous if that there could be functioning international body laws that can check mate the power and affairs of the government and it's parastatals.

It would be advantageous if that there could be functioning international body laws that can check mate the power and affairs of the government and it's parastatals.
Very advantageous. Although there are international laws that are intended to support the population of the countries. This does not work as it should and in the end we always end up suffering the consequences of bad actions.

I strongly agree with you, Nation can totally kill corruption they can only reduce it to the barest minimum. Corruption is what is eating the bonuses of many government workers, some countries do pay it regularly but some does it once a while as they so pleases.

Giving away bonuses to staff is motivates the staff and makes them want to work harder and meet targets which in turn produces more profit for the business owner. Other bonuses apart from meeting the target bonus can be given such as yearly bonus, early to work bonus
You are absolutely right @solalalal36 , bonuses is a motivation for employees to work harder and meet targets. With regard to the variant bonuses, many companies surprise with these at untimely, which makes all the subordinates happy.

Very advantageous. Although there are international laws that are intended to support the population of the countries. This does not work as it should and in the end we always end up suffering the consequences of bad actions.
Let's just hope that this international laws take root so that citizens can enjoy better government but how would we have strong international laws when the local laws are not even stable.

A lot of companies give bonuses to their employees in order to motivate them a working harder for the company. This is a very good strategy in business promotion.

A lot of companies give bonuses to their employees in order to motivate them a working harder for the company. This is a very good strategy in business promotion.
I believe this is the best business strategy, as far as the workers are concerned. Bonuses push workers to give their best, the interest of receiving any reward helps employers to get better results.

We have leave bonuses paid twice in the year- April and September. Then there is the 13th month basic salary pay in december, added to that is the annual bag of rice and veg oil for the festive season.

Let's just hope that this international laws take root so that citizens can enjoy better government but how would we have strong international laws when the local laws are not even stable.
This is the way things are, local laws do not work, so we try to keep hope in international laws that care about humanity at a global level. Maybe this will not happen, but it is a light we are waiting for.
We have leave bonuses paid twice in the year- April and September. Then there is the 13th month basic salary pay in december, added to that is the annual bag of rice and veg oil for the festive season.
Excellent that they have the benefits you describe, and apart from that they also have the delivery of food bags. It would be wonderful if all countries would follow the example they have in your country.

Bonuses are definitely important not only because it motivates employees but it also builds trust and strengthen the bond between them too so it's all the better to do

To me bonus to employees is one of the motivating elements that encourage every worker or an employee to work with zeal and courage towards attaining an organisational goals because he knows his labour or effort is always appreciated. so he work hard in other to have bonus as others have.

Bonuses are definitely important not only because it motivates employees but it also builds trust and strengthen the bond between them too so it's all the better to do
Build trust and strengthen ties, I like this @Kunkun, your comment is excellent. In fact, the well-being of employees when they receive bonuses is such that in addition to giving the best of themselves, they improve the relationships between the members of the companies.
To me bonus to employees is one of the motivating elements that encourage every worker or an employee to work with zeal and courage towards attaining an organisational goals because he knows his labour or effort is always appreciated. so he work hard in other to have bonus as others have.
You are very right @nimzy, when the employee knows that his work or effort is appreciated and demonstrated with bonuses, his effort to do things well increases. This benefits the employer and therefore the payment of such benefit is highly recommended.

In my own country most times the employees are offered bonus like free transportation , just to motivate them to put more effort

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds