Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bonuses to employees.

Businesses or companies that give bonuses to their employees from time to time especially of festive seasons is always very successful because the employee his work with happiness and motivation.

It is a really great idea to give bonuses to employees during especial festive seasons. Unfortunately, my country has no such laws that protect the rights of employees. In fact, many companies actually never pay bonuses to employees during festive seasons and overburden people during those days.

Advertisement Placeholder
But what would you do if after providing incentives, the workers still do not feel motivated about the task at hand or his duty that he is supposed to carry out in the organization.
In such a situation you continue to manage the worker pending the time you will find alternative person to take over his responsibility while you relieve of his job .

Giving bonus to employees is a good idea because it can make one to be effective the more,in my country it depend on the type of work you are doing before getting any bonus like like getting double salary
True, i have seen alot of workers get motivated for just little gifts or benefits they receive from their working place. These bonuses is also a way to make them know that their little efforts are being noticed

To give bonus to emmployee is a good idea. Because the person that you have given the bounos would not have the intention of sobotartching into your own activity

It is a really great idea to give bonuses to employees during especial festive seasons. Unfortunately, my country has no such laws that protect the rights of employees. In fact, many companies actually never pay bonuses to employees during festive seasons and overburden people during those days.
I believe that it is during the holiday season that employees should be given more consideration and bonuses. This usually happens because employees double their efforts on these dates and companies have more production.

I believe that it is during the holiday season that employees should be given more consideration and bonuses. This usually happens because employees double their efforts on these dates and companies have more production.

Yes, but nothing like this happens in my country. Most of the owrkers in many big companies work on Eid holidays in my country and I think this is completely wrong. Employees should be given holidays during festive seaons and they should be paid bonuses instead. I would always pay my employees if I ever start a company.

Yes, but nothing like this happens in my country. Most of the owrkers in many big companies work on Eid holidays in my country and I think this is completely wrong. Employees should be given holidays during festive seaons and they should be paid bonuses instead. I would always pay my employees if I ever start a company.
In my country it is essential and mandatory, unless the employment contract states otherwise and the worker accepts it. The companies that generally do not give vacation during the vacation season are those that have sales related to the season, and in these cases, the bonus is mandatory, or they are paid every day double. All other companies give vacation.

In my country it is essential and mandatory, unless the employment contract states otherwise and the worker accepts it. The companies that generally do not give vacation during the vacation season are those that have sales related to the season, and in these cases, the bonus is mandatory, or they are paid every day double. All other companies give vacation.

I think you reside in a developed country. On the other hand, I live in an undeveloped country where they take advantage of people and there are no laws that protect employees' rights. This is why employers and many different organizations take advantage of people.

I think you reside in a developed country. On the other hand, I live in an undeveloped country where they take advantage of people and there are no laws that protect employees' rights. This is why employers and many different organizations take advantage of people.
I live in Venezuela, but here we are fighters for our rights, we fight and stand firm to get what we want, but this is not new. They are years of struggles of our parents and grandparents, now it is up to us not to allow them to violate our acquired rights.

I live in Venezuela, but here we are fighters for our rights, we fight and stand firm to get what we want, but this is not new. They are years of struggles of our parents and grandparents, now it is up to us not to allow them to violate our acquired rights.

Well, this is good for you. I just really hope that our government does something and form a law that protects the right of the employees who are working in several different departments of companies. Many times, you just cannot even fight for your right in some countries.

Well, this is good for you. I just really hope that our government does something and form a law that protects the right of the employees who are working in several different departments of companies. Many times, you just cannot even fight for your right in some countries.
Yes, I have read a lot about it and there are many countries that are still under governments that do not allow strikes and struggles for rights. In my country it was achieved at the time but now we are living very difficult times. However we fight so that we do not lack our benefits.

Yes, I have read a lot about it and there are many countries that are still under governments that do not allow strikes and struggles for rights. In my country it was achieved at the time but now we are living very difficult times. However we fight so that we do not lack our benefits.

I really hope for the best. My government has introduced many strange laws for citizens and I am not sure why they do that. Instead of focusing on collecting massive unneccessary taxes, governments should focus on basic rights of people and feed poor people.

I really hope for the best. My government has introduced many strange laws for citizens and I am not sure why they do that. Instead of focusing on collecting massive unneccessary taxes, governments should focus on basic rights of people and feed poor people.
Always hope for the best, even if it takes a long time to arrive. We are currently experiencing something similar, many laws and meaningless negotiations, but when they try to violate some acquired right (some have succeeded) we fight with everything to avoid it.

Bonuses are definitely important not only because it motivates employees but it also builds trust and strengthen the bond between them too so it's all the better to do
I agree with you, bonuses helps to motivates employees to do more for their job. Giving your employees tells them you appreciate their services and input in the growth of the business.

We are all humans and definitely a reward would go a long way in in retaining ones trust, also other than that it would definitely increase productivity and yield
I agree with you, bonuses helps to motivates employees to do more for their job. Giving your employees tells them you appreciate their services and input in the growth of the business.

In my offline work, there are different types of bonuses for employees. Everyone receives a monthly food and transportation bonus. Employees also receive a personalized bonus for years of service, evaluations based on results, merits by study. What kind of benefits do employees in your country have in addition to salary? Is it beneficial for the company to pay such bonus
Well, as an employee myself, I will say it pays to grant bonuses to employees sometimes. This tends to serve as a motivating factor for them and to increase their productivity as time passes by.

Encouragement is vital in life! At a point in life everyone needs encouragement. Bonuses are amongst the ways in which employees gets encouraged for maximum impacts.

Encouragement is vital in life! At a point in life everyone needs encouragement. Bonuses are amongst the ways in which employees gets encouraged for maximum impacts.
As an employee, I think it is always good to receive bonuses, because of what you describe as it is motivational for the employee and increases productivity. I even think it is the best tool a company has to achieve its objectives with employees and their development within the company.

Its a great and a good idea to keeps giving employees that are due for bonus and promotion their right because the deserve it and work for it, it gives workers every right to work better,

Its a great and a good idea to keeps giving employees that are due for bonus and promotion their right because the deserve it and work for it, it gives workers every right to work better,
It is true that employees work hard and deserve their bonuses, although unfortunately I have read that in some countries this benefit is not taken into account. But in conclusion, the companies that take into account the employees in this way, obtain better results in their productivity.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds