Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

body piercing

Credits
Soooo, does anyone love piercings

I'm totally obsessed.

i have my nose done, both of my man nipples hehe and both my ears!

My ears and nipples were not painful at all, but my nose!! holy hell that hurt....

i've also had my both sides of my lip down, tongue done, and upper lip done previously as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have my nose pierced, I had that pierced in 2019 and I also have my ears pierced as well, I had those pierced at 2 years old after begging my mum to get them done LOL

I am hoping when I am able to, to get a labret piercing. My daughter also wants to ger her belly button pierced again as the last time she had it done, she had issues and it closed up so we are hoping to get those done together when we can :)

I have my nose pierced, I had that pierced in 2019 and I also have my ears pierced as well, I had those pierced at 2 years old after begging my mum to get them done LOL

I am hoping when I am able to, to get a labret piercing. My daughter also wants to ger her belly button pierced again as the last time she had it done, she had issues and it closed up so we are hoping to get those done together when we can :)
OMG, i've always wanted the labret pierced!! but apparently it bloody hurtys haha

OMG, i've always wanted the labret pierced!! but apparently it bloody hurtys haha
I too have heard that it really hurts LOL. I found that my nose piercing really hurt at the time but it was worth it and I know this will be the same for me, will be worth it when I get it done and it's something I really want as well :)

I too have heard that it really hurts LOL. I found that my nose piercing really hurt at the time but it was worth it and I know this will be the same for me, will be worth it when I get it done and it's something I really want as well :)
oh agree!!! the nose bloody hurt hahaha

i was also expecting the tongue to really hurt, but that didn't even hurt that was more like a pinch hahah

oh agree!!! the nose bloody hurt hahaha

i was also expecting the tongue to really hurt, but that didn't even hurt that was more like a pinch hahah
Really? I have had so many friends who have had their tongue pierced and some said it really hurt and others said it didn't hurt at all. Some of them said that the healing process was the worst as well.

Really? I have had so many friends who have had their tongue pierced and some said it really hurt and others said it didn't hurt at all. Some of them said that the healing process was the worst as well.
well mine didn't hurt at all, i felt sorry for the guy that did it as i bit him hahahaha it was a reaction... but apparently that happens alot he was prepared.

mine got really badly infected as i went out clubbing and drinking and had a BIG MAC, when i shouldn't had been eatting, or drinking and ended up in the ED at the hospital to have it removed hahaha

I used to really want an industrial done for my ear - it's just gorgeous looking! I've heard it hurts quite a bit for a while after getting it done though because of laying on that side/ear. I roll in my sleep so I would be scared I'd hurt it. I used to have my lobes pierced, but they messed up and they closed up. On top of that my ear lobes are stupidly fat and I don't like the way it looks for me. I used to dream of a lip piercing and would wear the fake ones xD I don't think I'll ever go through with getting another piercing though! Not that it hurts, I just can't have them mostly, and I just don't wanna deal with the healing process.

All I have is the regular place for earrings, done twice. Once when I was a kid and once maybe 7 years ago. The last time my right ear took over a year to heal. So I'm quite hesitant to get any. I would like more in my ear though. And a nose piercing but I don't do it because 1) pain 2) infections and 3) I blow my nose way too much so I'm worried about the healing process.

When I was younger I kind of wanted my tongue pierced as well. Glad I didn't.

Soooo, does anyone love piercings

I'm totally obsessed.

i have my nose done, both of my man nipples hehe and both my ears!

My ears and nipples were not painful at all, but my nose!! holy hell that hurt....

i've also had my both sides of my lip down, tongue done, and upper lip done previously as well.
😄Yeah man the nose was the most painful one i ever got too—and that's saying something considering i pierced me man nips with nails—🤣three times.

I don't have any body piercings. I've never been a fan of most of them. The ears, maybe the belly button, and maybe those little side-nose piercings are about the only ones I don't mind.
The most memorable thing about all the metal protruding from my face was those special occasions where one gets torn out from catching on a towel after a shower.

😄Ahhh,...

...the pain - excruciating,

...the blood - literally everywhere,

...the memories - permanently scared.

YOU DID WHAT!? hahahah
Honestly bro, it's really handy.

Picture a scenario where you're at a construction site, it's quarter to six and you're ~15m up an extension ladder smashin the last few nails in along the fascia —💥— all hell breaks loose and almost as if in slow mo you helplessly watch in despair as the final two nails vanish into the long grass below.

This most unfortunate situation would seem hopeless—were it not for the trendiest fashion trend that ever tren..trended..🤔...trendededed,...🙃...ignore that, let's move on, so you're up that ladder, dropped 'em nails, a true Thanos moment i'm sure we can all agree,... except Thanos was unaware of the advanced super trendy nippy-nails, or as i coined myself—just now 🤭 "i can't believe those are technipply nails".

Again B-B—💥OOM!...[fabric tearing noises]

Meanwhile across the street passersby notice the dude flailing about up that ladder,...they all rush to help coz for reals yo it looks like you are about to fall,...😂...but no, you're a bonafide genius.

All 'em passersby finally reach the ladder and collectively think in unison for some reason - "damn, we were totally gonna swipe his wallet"—just as bits of sweaty clothes begin gracefully drifting earthward immediately exploding on contact with ummm,...i dunno, grass, no mutant grass,... there's explosions, peeps fleeing every which way, it's total chaos at this stage man—when suddenly all that craziness is rudely interrupted by a hammering sound...

...even the exploding grass pauses, turning attention upwards to see some half naked builder packin 1 nipple nail,...oh he just pulled it out, he's a regular builder now,...sorry guys & gals those were the last of the nipples nails, there are no more in existence, they're officially extinct.
View attachment 1252View attachment 1250
Join us next week for the all new chainsaw nips, it's bloody terrifying and ya definitely won't wanna miss that.
View attachment 1251View attachment 1253

om
Honestly bro, it's really handy.

Picture a scenario where you're at a construction site, it's quarter to six and you're ~15m up an extension ladder smashin the last few nails in along the fascia —💥— all hell breaks loose and almost as if in slow mo you helplessly watch in despair as the final two nails vanish into the long grass below.

This most unfortunate situation would seem hopeless—were it not for the trendiest fashion trend that ever tren..trended..🤔...trendededed,...🙃...ignore that, let's move on, so you're up that ladder, dropped 'em nails, a true Thanos moment i'm sure we can all agree,... except Thanos was unaware of the advanced super trendy nippy-nails, or as i coined myself—just now 🤭 "i can't believe those are technipply nails".

Again B-B—💥OOM!...[fabric tearing noises]

Meanwhile across the street passersby notice the dude flailing about up that ladder,...they all rush to help coz for reals yo it looks like you are about to fall,...😂...but no, you're a bonafide genius.

All 'em passersby finally reach the ladder and collectively think in unison for some reason - "damn, we were totally gonna swipe his wallet"—just as bits of sweaty clothes begin gracefully drifting earthward immediately exploding on contact with ummm,...i dunno, grass, no mutant grass,... there's explosions, peeps fleeing every which way, it's total chaos at this stage man—when suddenly all that craziness is rudely interrupted by a hammering sound...

...even the exploding grass pauses, turning attention upwards to see some half naked builder packin 1 nipple nail,...oh he just pulled it out, he's a regular builder now,...sorry guys & gals those were the last of the nipples nails, there are no more in existence, they're officially extinct.
View attachment 1252View attachment 1250
Join us next week for the all new chainsaw nips, it's bloody terrifying and ya definitely won't wanna miss that.
View attachment 1251View attachment 1253
omg wow, you go into detail hahah

Nope... hate getting shots to begin with... can't imagine a piercing.... but the weird thing is... got several tattoos, and that involves LOTS of little "pricks"! The main thing with the tattoos is I find you get an endorphin rush in the beginning... but after 2 hours on the table/in the chair, that can go bye-bye.
Yeah i get what you're sayin there.
i just semi-snooze through the longer ink sessions aye.

Regarding shot's, me neither,...

😄Yeah man the nose was the most painful one i ever got too—and that's saying something considering i pierced me man nips with nails—🤣three times.

The most memorable thing about all the metal protruding from my face was those special occasions where one gets torn out from catching on a towel after a shower.

😄Ahhh,...

...the pain - excruciating,

...the blood - literally everywhere,

...the memories - permanently scared.
This happens way too much to me with my nose piercing and it can be frustrating. I will casually be drying my face with no care in the world and suddenly, you feel the nose stud tug from your nose. I have gotten better at being more careful but boy is it painful LOL

I love piercings.
I have a side labret piercing, nose piercing, septum, 3 on each ear and belly.
I'm not sure if I want to get any more piercings done yet but if I do, it'll probably be a helix piercing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds