Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Blogging for Business?

Nova

Addicted member
Credits
These days a lot of business attempt to write blog posts to make the trust with the customers. And this means blogging is being used to develop that trust and guide the users to the product. And those posts are often shared on social media.

Have you seen blogging for business working for your business?

Advertisement Placeholder
These days a lot of business attempt to write blog posts to make the trust with the customers. And this means blogging is being used to develop that trust and guide the users to the product. And those posts are often shared on social media.

It is type of business if you have your readers. I had like 1000 views on my site but sadly I wasnt able to monetize via google adsense,because I had previously account. It is worth trying. :)

Blogging for business is very essential if you want to grow your business and maximize profit. You can also use your blog to write review and pitch it to more readers on your blog

Blogging for business is very essential if you want to grow your business and maximize profit. You can also use your blog to write review and pitch it to more readers on your blog
agree, to enhance business reputation and build close relationships with consumers.

Oh yeah I have a blog already. what's the use of having articles on your blog when there are no readers? If you have a traffic method to pull massive traffic to your website then it's a good move

Yeah. Blog is good indeed but it's superb when it has been approved by Google Adsense. Once your blog reach the approval status, you will enjoy the earning base on traffic the you gained. I love being a blogger.

Yeah absolutely.
One great thing about blogging is that you don't need a lot of money to invest in the beginning. You just need to make a small investment and there you go! You can actually start with $10 a month to get a good domain name and hosting for your blog.
Once you have started making some money from your own blog, you can invest some more money on SEO, optimization and even pay per click advertisements. This is how you should grow and start making a decent passive income!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds