Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Blasting Music ~ Satisfaction :)

Ghost

Recognized member
Credits
There is definitely some satisfaction in blasting music. At least for me. Right now I have the sound blasting music and am tempted to plug my iPhone into our house's sound system so every room can have music.

Also, in the car I love playing music really loudly.
Does anyone else ever experience this? Why do you think this is?

Advertisement Placeholder
I love blasting music in the car, although when I'm at home I'd rather play my music into my beats headset.. better sound quality plus it's more relaxing.
Theres a time and a place for it. but it's just down to your personality I guess.

Yeah my parents hate when I play my music loud. The thing with headphones Gytix is that I find myself really uncomfortable with them on my head for long periods of time. Even the ones in my ears get annoying. I'd rather have free reign of motion and still always hear my music.

I suppose, but the headphones do offer a certain quality that generic speakers don't.

Ah well I guess that is true...Yeah it definitely is.
One thing that headphones cannot beat however is:
My tv room. Surround sound there is beast! Scary movies are actually frightening - if there's a noise behind the character, it plays from behind you in the back speaker.
And Top Gun and other movies like it are awesome - it actually feels as if a plane is flying over you.

I blast music errday, surprised I haven't been evicted out of my apartment yet. Thankfully the neighbor's don't speak English. :p

I just busted my right speaker yesterday, I've never experienced breakling a speaker before.. I cant even afford to replace it.. :nolike:

Looking into getting some new 5.1 surround speakers so I can make blasting music that much more fun for the neighbors cause I know they love my music /sarcasm

Looking into getting some new 5.1 surround speakers so I can make blasting music that much more fun for the neighbors cause I know they love my music /sarcasm
I need to get one toooo, soo badly! :(
Ever since I moved out from my parents I have never listened blasting music if not from headphones! :(

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds