Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Black Hat SEO for Short Term Gain

Justin

Captain Junkie
Credits
Black Hat SEO is not good for websites. You may benefit in the beginning, but ultimately your website will be pulled down or even black listed. Black Har does not work for long term. However, what if I use Black Hat for short term gain. Let say, I have a website that I plan to use only for 6 months (website centered around certain event). If I use black hat I can rank just in one month, but if I use white hat it may take six months. Is there a point in using white what if my website will last only for six months?

Advertisement Placeholder
I understand what you are tying to ask but I don't have an answer. However, I believe if you want results pretty fast, why don't you market on search engines instead or even create adword or facebook ad campaigns

What you are trying to say is why should we use illegal method when we have other options available? Is that correct?

Well the Black Hat SEO method is actually illegal and so I wouldn't advise you to do something that is actually illegal because no matter your intention it still all boils down to the fact that it is not lawful to do it.

It is dependent on the kind of plan you have and also do your business mindset. If your plan is a short-term gain in the sense that you make gin and create another blog then it is good.

Black Hat SEO is not good for websites. You may benefit in the beginning, but ultimately your website will be pulled down or even black listed. Black Har does not work for long term. However, what if I use Black Hat for short term gain. Let say, I have a website that I plan to use only for 6 months (website centered around certain event). If I use black hat I can rank just in one month, but if I use white hat it may take six months. Is there a point in using white what if my website will last only for six months?
Well, you'd rather have a six month wait for ranking but rank forever after that. Instead of using black hat methods to rank in 3 months and then the algorims to knock you out completely.

Well, you'd rather have a six month wait for ranking but rank forever after that. Instead of using black hat methods to rank in 3 months and then the algorims to knock you out completely.
What if the project is just for 6 months and after 6 months the website will be closed down. Waiting for 6 months to get ranked and by the time website ranks, the project will be completed, is this good?

If you want your website to grow and become good in the future, then black hat SEO is not for you. It's better to write great articles with the best practices.

What you are trying to say is why should we use illegal method when we have other options available? Is that correct?
If your website is aimed at a certain event and you do not want months for search engine to pick up your website, you can start search engine marketing.

Sometimes you simply do not require to do seo on your website, especially on a website that has short life (even for example). Instead of SEO you will have to do aggressive marketing.

The best thing is to use white hat methods that will last and also ensure you have organic engagements on your site. What's the essence of having lots of traffic that in the end wouldn't subscribe or wouldn't engage or become loyalists. Just bear to endure and you'll see the results in the end

I do not have an answer to your question but I am very sure people here can help you out with it. Of course, I am also here to karn like you too.

Using Black hat search engine optimisation method is very dangerous and can really do a very big harm to your website and you lose on the long run.

Since you want to create a website that will last for just six months . It will better you go for black hat SEO. Because you will not need your website to rank high in google or Alexa.

I have been hearing that this framework has been making waves of recent but then some website experts have been saying that Google is not a big fan of it.

Since you want to create a website that will last for just six months . It will better you go for black hat SEO. Because you will not need your website to rank high in google or Alexa.
Good points mentioned. But what if I do search engine marketing and get traffic from paid search, instead of wasting my time on something that takes time to show results.

Many marketers prolifically used black hat SEO tactics to rank websites, nevertheless, times have changed. In this guide, we're going to a deep dive into what techniques should be avoided if you don't want to fall foul of the algorithm and webmaster quality guidelines.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds