Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bizdustry Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

Credits
WHAT IS Bizdustry

We talk about crypto, investments, how to make money online, and general business matters. Users can earn points by posting and then members can choose to redeem the forum currency for payment to their PayPal account.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH Bizdustry

Every user gets on average around $15 (15,000 points) every month from forum posting. You can then sell the points for PayPal cash. To do so, please read this topic which explains how to cash out. If would like to see how many Biznotes you hold, the amount will be publicly available under your profile. Users can earn 20 points per post
You must have 1000 points (1$) before you can withdraw to PayPal.

View attachment 220

PAYMENT PROOF FOR Bizdustry

You may find payment proof here, posted by other members of Bizdustry. Please post any payments you redeem from Bizdustry as proof to show we are a trusted paid to post forum. We appreciate your hard work! Post a screenshot below and share it with the rest of the community.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH Bizdustry

Read through the announcements to fully understand how our site works.
2. Start posting and watch your balance grow
3. Contact @Alexander. if you have any questions

Enjoy the free money

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement Placeholder
That's awesome. I didn't know you guys had a service like this. I'm going to have to try to post more often. This place keeps becoming more and more promising with each passing day. Thanks for sharing! :)

WHAT IS Bizdustry

We talk about crypto, investments, how to make money online, and general business matters. Users can earn points by posting and then members can choose to redeem the forum currency for payment to their PayPal account.

Every user gets on average around $5 (5000 points) every month from forum posting. You can then sell the points for PayPal cash. To do so, please read this topic which explains how to cash out. If would like to see how many Biznotes you hold, the amount will be publicly available under your profile.

View attachment 220

You may find payment proof here, posted by other members of Bizdustry. Please post any payments you redeem from Bizdustry as proof to show we are a trusted paid to post forum. We appreciate your hard work! Post a screenshot below and share it with the rest of the community.

Enjoy the free money
I'm delighted to be here. I hope to learn alot and do so much in this platform

The Bizdustry page is interesting, because it allows us to earn about $ 5 a month just for posting on the forum. I think this site is legal, and I hope to post a lot daily to see how it works.

It’s legit for me personally because I’ve cashed out from it as many others have already too.

Such an awesome and legit website to earn money online. Their users can earn an average around $15 every month by posting on forums.

This forum is great.. I joined just yesterday.. i earned 3150 biz coins ... instantly got paid in bitcoin.. . 100% legit forum

WHAT IS Bizdustry

Every user gets on average around $15 (15,000 points) every month from forum posting. You can then sell the points for PayPal cash. To do so, please read this topic which explains how to cash out. If would like to see how many Biznotes you hold, the amount will be publicly available under your profile. Users can earn 50 points per post and 70 for publishing a topic.

View attachment 220

Enjoy the free money
Friend recommend me this and he showed me proof so i trust this website and i like it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds