Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bizarre business decisions that actually worked?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you heard of any crazy or bizarre business decisions that actually worked? I wish I had a bizarre story to share, but I don't. But I want to hear what others here have to say. Is there anyone here who has come up with a bizarre or out of this world type of business decisions that actually worked out? If you did, send some of that mojo my way. :D

Advertisement Placeholder
Have you heard of any crazy or bizarre business decisions that actually worked? I wish I had a bizarre story to share, but I don't. But I want to hear what others here have to say. Is there anyone here who has come up with a bizarre or out of this world type of business decisions that actually worked out? If you did, send some of that mojo my way. :D

Sometimes the luck could be on your side and this is where you may become successful. We have seen that many times. Many people made some strange decision and they ended up making good amount of money as the idea might sound bizarre, but it actually worked. This may also involve offering insane amounts of discounts as well. It may sound strange, but it is a great way to get the attention of people.

I cannot think of any bizzare business decision that I have taken which really worked out for me in my business and I am not going to be willing to do that kind of a thing because my business is something that is sensitive in a way that any slight mistake is going to cost me everything.

Making mistakes is a very common thing and I think that various people make mistakes. This also includes businessmen as well. It is a part of life. However, learning from your mistakes is the most important thing you need to do in the first place. Otherwise, you may regret making the same mistake again and again.

Making mistakes is a very common thing and I think that various people make mistakes. This also includes businessmen as well. It is a part of life. However, learning from your mistakes is the most important thing you need to do in the first place. Otherwise, you may regret making the same mistake again and again.

I believe that there are some mistakes someone will definitely make sure to avoid making in his business because you know that there is something that will most likely affect your business in a negative way. It's like when it comes to managing my poultry and fish farming, I will end up not feeding my birds or fishes in a day and not expect to have a negative impact

Well, I have never made any strange decision and it turned out to be advantageous. I have always tried to make informed and thoughtful decisions and sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. I never make business decisions out of whim. I do a lot of research before deciding on something.

I cannot think of any bizzare business decision that I have taken which really worked out for me in my business and I am not going to be willing to do that kind of a thing because my business is something that is sensitive in a way that any slight mistake is going to cost me everything.

Well, I can remember when the Pepsi company in my state decided to close down their production plant for 2 months in a bid to make their products scarce.

This move helped them increase price when they began operations later since a lot of loyalists to their products were willing to pay anything to have a bottle of Pepsi and other related drinks that they make.

Well, I can remember when the Pepsi company in my state decided to close down their production plant for 2 months in a bid to make their products scarce.

This move helped them increase price when they began operations later since a lot of loyalists to their products were willing to pay anything to have a bottle of Pepsi and other related drinks that they make.

The company must have probably carried out a lot of market survey and research to know that people are relying on their products excessively which is why they decide to cut down or suspend supply in order to create artificial scarcity which now help them to increase the prices of their products after they decide to resume business activities. It is a very good business strategy but sometimes it can actually backfire.

I believe that there are some mistakes someone will definitely make sure to avoid making in his business because you know that there is something that will most likely affect your business in a negative way. It's like when it comes to managing my poultry and fish farming, I will end up not feeding my birds or fishes in a day and not expect to have a negative impact

I think that they deserve to be well-fed. If you do not feed them daily, then they will become unhealthy. So, I think that certain bizarre decisions are indeed harmful. You must regularly check the health of your animals as well. Certain bizarre decisions may never work in the first place.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds