Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bitwealth.trade: A Scam Website

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Bit Wealth is a website that is owned by a people who claim to give you a lot of "profits" on hourly basis. On their website, you can see that they are claiming that people can earn a whooping 0.3 percent and even 0.6 percent on hourly basis. However, the reality is that they will not pay you single penny and run away after taking your money. I have been investigating several online investment programs and Bitwealth is one of the scam sites out there. So please be aware of them.

Advertisement Placeholder
Thanks for letting us know that Bitwealth is a scam, I have come across them on several occasions but I do feel that they are scam because they have all the characteristics of scammers.

Bit Wealth is a website that is owned by a people who claim to give you a lot of "profits" on hourly basis. On their website, you can see that they are claiming that people can earn a whooping 0.3 percent and even 0.6 percent on hourly basis. However, the reality is that they will not pay you single penny and run away after taking your money. I have been investigating several online investment programs and Bitwealth is one of the scam sites out there. So please be aware of them.
This is why I always have trust issues with most of those websites that will claim to pay you and will later change their words to something else.

Thanks for bringing this notice here as a lot of guilible people will fall for their scams, this is why I'm skeptical of all these online investments so many of them are fraudulent

Concerning your post on Bitwealth trade and your review on them as a scam website, I have to tell you that this is actually the first time I am hearing about Bitwealth, thanks for letting us know that they are a scam site so I won't fall for them

This is the first time I am hearing about bit wealth, but please do check reviews before you connect with any site it will help you not to fall prey.

Hmm, scam everywhere. They just want to get traffic to their site and list it on sale to make their own selfish profits. That's very cruel, if their is a way to block such scammers from using the internet to scam people it will be nice.

Thanks for letting us know about this site though, I know a lot of people must have fallen for this though. This is why I always check well before going into none sense schemes.

Thanks for letting us know that Bitwealth is a scam, I have come across them on several occasions but I do feel that they are scam because they have all the characteristics of scammers.

So, you came across them? I never knew it gained that much popularity. Bitwealth trade was a Hyip project, so they operated like a ponzi scheme. They offered lucrative rates to lure investors but in the end they became a scam. I really hope people did not invest a large sum of money into this scam, as it is now doomed. Most of the Hyip projects do not last for a few months or even weeks.

Thanks a lot for exposing their fraudulent ways to people here. I'm always careful when it comes to this sites promising high rewards because at the end it doesn't happen just scam.

Thanks a lot for exposing their fraudulent ways to people here. I'm always careful when it comes to this sites promising high rewards because at the end it doesn't happen just scam.

UPDATES: I have tried to check the website again and it seems that the website is gone foreover. I am not able to access their website and this is a very usual way for scammers to get away with all the money they collected from investors in order to fool them. In the past, this has happened to me. I invested some money into a website and then suddenly their website was not accessible at all. They also diabled the payouts button.

UPDATES: I have tried to check the website again and it seems that the website is gone foreover. I am not able to access their website and this is a very usual way for scammers to get away with all the money they collected from investors in order to fool them. In the past, this has happened to me. I invested some money into a website and then suddenly their website was not accessible at all. They also diabled the payouts button.
That's how they do, they delete their website from search engines and get away with members invested funds. Only God will judge them and their fraudulent ways.

Some sites just found pleasure in scamming people of their hard earned money and later ran away, one of the make wealth quickly site is Biwealth, scamming people that they will give them 0.06% interest hourly.

That is really good to hear about the scammer thanks for exposing them, and people need to be careful about the website because them want make wealth fast.

This site is not but a hyip site and the strategy is that they pay first members to motivate others to invest and eventually scam them, their Investment plan is obviously not sustainable.

That's nice of you poster. We need to be exposing all these mushroom websites that are only after people's money. The painful thing is that won't even research more before investing with them.

Thank you for this important information, it'll help those who would have wasted their time and effort in order to earn money and nothing at last.

This site is not but a hyip site and the strategy is that they pay first members to motivate others to invest and eventually scam them, their Investment plan is obviously not sustainable.

Yes, they were a Hyip website. They collected the money and they ran away. Fortunately, I did not invest a single penny with them. However, I have lost a good amount of money while investing in other Hyips so now I am raising awareness against them. I shall also expose other Hyip scam projects in the future. I am raising awareness against Hyip programs.

I was actually referred to that site by a friend some weeks ago and in the first time look at it, I already knew that it was a scam already and do not go into it.

Thank you for drawing our attention to the dubious activity of the website. Such platforms usually make fake claims of bonuses and earnings to people on order to defraud them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds