Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Biggest Purchase

Advertisement Placeholder
The only thing I recall spending $1000+ on is my car, I believe, and that was made in bi-weekly payments if I remember correctly.

I bought a gaming laptop for hundreds of dollars and it had a good run, but didn't last forever.

I bought a drumset for hundreds of dollars and that was one of the biggest waste of money I've ever spent considering I never even learned to play it. We're dumb when we're young.

1. House, no regrets
2. House, shouldn’t have at the time
3. Unity Pro licence back when that was a thing, shouldn’t have

The house I am building at the moment... its gunna run me into 7 figures.. that hurts lol.

My top 3 would be:

1. Life Insurance :LOL:
2. Gaming Laptop
3. Flight tickets to home during peak festive season

I slightly regret the 1st one as I could've invested that amount in some stocks and got much better returns.
I'm yet to buy a house, a car, or even a bike so I've not had a "big" expense yet.
Most probably in the next couple of years, I'll have 3 news items right at the top of the list.

My body shop was the biggest spending I ever did. Building a new workplace including the interior and some machines like a spray booth. Luckily not all at once as I pay off the mortgage for it. :D

How do you get around without a form of transportation, does someone else drive you to your destinations?
I'm staying very near to my office. So, I go by walk. Takes hardly 15 minutes. I have almost everything I need where I'm staying. Also, these days almost everything is online so, I can just order if I need anything (food, grocery, clothes, etc.). For places more than 2 KM away, I book a cab or a bike taxi or take a metro depending on the traffic conditions outside.

I'm staying very near to my office. So, I go by walk. Takes hardly 15 minutes. I have almost everything I need where I'm staying. Also, these days almost everything is online so, I can just order if I need anything (food, grocery, clothes, etc.). For places more than 2 KM away, I book a cab or a bike taxi or take a metro depending on the traffic conditions outside.
Sounds like even without a form of transportation, you have it made.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds