Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best ways to save money

Starmix

Loyal member
Credits
There are ways to save money you might know it if known you just ignore it because you do not like to quit what you used to like smoking, and money borrowing despite shallow reasons. There are other ways to save money, but these two are what we always observed people smoking despite having no income. In fact, we can see elementary kids smoking and they only follow in the footsteps of their parents. It is better to be a model to the kids so that while they are still young, they will have an idea of how to earn and save money. Yes, it is good to spend, but only the essentials, not cigarettes that harm the body or borrowing money that may resort to selling important gadgets at home to pay for the interest. We need to be smart and wise. Better save for the rainy days and old age when health declines.

Advertisement Placeholder
Saving money is a prudent option that may help our lives in the long run. Smoking and borrowing money may both be harmful to our health and financial security. Instead, we should look at alternative ways to save money and prioritize our spending on necessities. Being a role model for the younger generation, as you indicated, is critical in encouraging financial responsibility and understanding. Let us be careful of our spending patterns and put our future well-being first.

Yes, you're so right we need to spend our money wisely. Money is hard to find. We feel secure if there's saving especially during emergency needs. About smoking better but vitamins for the kids to see them grow fit not sickly.

There are ways to save money you might know it if known you just ignore it because you do not like to quit what you used to like smoking, and money borrowing despite shallow reasons. There are other ways to save money, but these two are what we always observed people smoking despite having no income. In fact, we can see elementary kids smoking and they only follow in the footsteps of their parents. It is better to be a model to the kids so that while they are still young, they will have an idea of how to earn and save money. Yes, it is good to spend, but only the essentials, not cigarettes that harm the body or borrowing money that may resort to selling important gadgets at home to pay for the interest. We need to be smart and wise. Better save for the rainy days and old age when health declines.
We also need to focus on spending on the things that we need instead of buying things that we want

Let us only buy essential things like food, medicine and set aside money for the monthly bills and the rest to save. It is good to feel if know the ways to save money.

You need to distinguish between essential expenses and non-essential expenses. Once, you are able to do that you will be easily saving money

You're so right and if not used to it, adjustment is necessary to achieve the goals kn achieving money. Listing before shopping is much better to control the non essential spending.
[automerge]1680521379[/automerge]
We also need to focus on spending on the things that we need instead of buying things that we want
We have to balance everything that we need if possible Iive beyond your means. Wants are not all the time important while needs are vital like food, medicine, milk for kids fruits for all at home and more that are essentials.

Last edited:
Let us only buy essential things like food, medicine and set aside money for the monthly bills and the rest to save. It is good to feel if know the ways to save money.
We should buy the things that we need very well and we should save the remaining money or use it for another important thing

We should buy the things that we need very well and we should save the remaining money or use it for another important thing

The only greatest way to save money is to never spend a dime on things you do not need. You need to fulfil basic needs first.

You just have to make sure that you do not spend money on the things that you do not really need.

I was following this method for a long time. Surprisingly, not spending money actually made me happier! Some people become happy when they spend money and others become happy when they save it.

I was following this method for a long time. Surprisingly, not spending money actually made me happier! Some people become happy when they spend money and others become happy when they save it.
I am one of those who become happy anytime I save money. There is a kind of joy I derive when I save.

First and foremost a person should leave these bad habits as with that they can save a lot of money and can stay healthy too

First and foremost a person should leave these bad habits as with that they can save a lot of money and can stay healthy too
You are right so we should just try to reduce the way we spend money to the minimal level

We need to see what is possible for us and if its useful and should never think about eating less to save as it won't be a good idea

We need to see what is possible for us and if its useful and should never think about eating less to save as it won't be a good idea
Eating less is a good way to save money.
It is very important to learn how not to spend all your money on food

There are many weird ways to save money but if they affect our overall health then we shouldn't follow it

It's good to be financially literate to avoid disparity of life during old age. Eating less or twice or once a day, does not define the real meaning of saving.

Some people at once a day and they are fit so if one can use this thing then they should try it with care

In my case, I cannot survive eating once a day :ROFLMAO:that is insanity. There is rule 20 to follow and that makes sense in the saving program.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds