Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best Ways To Deal With Stress?

wasi90lk

Addicted member
Credits
How do you cope with stress?

Personally I love to cope with stress by taking a shower or taking a nap.

What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Listening to relaxing music is something I like to do. Anything that gets my eyes off a screen helps me. Maybe reading a book or going for a walk. Taking a nap is definitely a good idea.

Yes, music definitely helps for some people. Unfortunately music is not something I want to use to release stress.

Reading a book is also another good idea, but it does not suit me.

Taking a nap is the best option for me.

I basically do what you do, I listen to music or take a shower. Taking a shower and thinking about my day helps me relieve stress and help me get through the rest of my day.

Yes, I really get myself refreshed when I take shower. I tend to take a long time in my shower, because it helps me to function better.

I sometimes take a long time, sometimes I don't. I took a 20 minute shower today, not my longest but it did enough work for me though.

Taking a shower is a great way to deal with stress during the summer. :p Not so sure if you'd want to take extra showers in the winter. I prefer to stay warm in the cold months.

Sometimes, I just browse forums to get off stress. :)

1. Listen to heavy rock music.
  2. Commit bad crimes using Grand Theft Auto and Driver.
  3. Try and cheer myself up with those that are close to me (emotionally).

Watching a "Friends" re-run always helps me relax, except the episodes when Rachel and Ross were "on a break".

When I'm particularly antagonised about something, I close my eyes, cover my ears and listen to my own breathing. It's a type of Yoga asana (don't have a clue about the actual asana name) but it helps me.

I almost always listen to music while working, so that doesn't really help me relax. But taking a shower works sometimes.

A lot of times, stress can be caused by a simple lack of oxygen to your cells. If your lungs have trouble opening deeply, you probably can't get as much oxygen as you want, and how are you supposed to function that way? More breaths will make you feel universally better if you don't have enough air in there

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds