Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best ways to advertise online for an offline store

cherry123

Recognized member
Credits
What marketing strategies can be adopted to lure customers to a store offline. This is to help get online presence for the store

Advertisement Placeholder
In this digital era, offline stores are not much popular, but many customers prefer to go and theck themselves before purchasing. To lure such customers, sell most needed products, and give discount.

In this digital era, offline stores are not much popular, but many customers prefer to go and theck themselves before purchasing. To lure such customers, sell most needed products, and give discount.
Yeah it is good to always give customers discounts to lure them, but starting a business with giving discount is that appropriate?

Yeah it is good to always give customers discounts to lure them, but starting a business with giving discount is that appropriate?
Yes, understand inflation, price, budget. You talked about store, not factory.
In store you will sell products which are already sold in market.
Same product, low price, that's what customers want.

Yeah I was referring to stores because one is yet to make profit as you are just starting out, that was my fear

The best way to promote our offline store is by advertising on TV or radio stations and also be distributing flyers

The best way to promote our offline store is by advertising on TV or radio stations and also be distributing flyers
I'm referring to advertising the store online. You know just like getting online presence for your offline store.

What marketing strategies can be adopted to lure customers to a store offline. This is to help get online presence for the store
You need to advertise your store and the products you are selling. You can give a discount for the first 20 who buys between 5 - 6 in the morning. Nearby buyers surely flock to your store.

You need to advertise your store and the products you are selling. You can give a discount for the first 20 who buys between 5 - 6 in the morning. Nearby buyers surely flock to your store.
Definitely, people like where they can get good deals. Discount will be good if one can still make profit off it.

Definitely, people like where they can get good deals. Discount will be good if one can still make profit off it.
First, the store owner must make a feasibility study if in doing so he or she could profit if give discount, but only the first 20 to avail.

First, the store owner must make a feasibility study if in doing so he or she could profit if give discount, but only the first 20 to avail.
Sometimes there are products where their brand or tendance disappear like clothes or similar staff so even loser the owner needs funds to buy clothes that fit the brand or tendance instead of letting them in store even little loser on such operation.

I also like to see what I want to buy before buying it so that they will not sell something that is not good for me.

I have a business offline and I used Facebook as my online platform to advertise y milk tea business. It helps a lot to gain some pesos. My friends and friends of friends drop by to mall to buy my milk tea and others buy for take outs.

Run a Facebook Ad and target your ad to the users based on your town (where your store is located)., target your ad to match your potential customers.

That's right, we have to see to it that our ads are intended for those near the business location. They are the potential buyers and those who read the ad and far away may advertise it to her friends living near the business location.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds