Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Best way to promote a t-shirt selling site?

lludawg

Reputable member
Credits
I am going to be selling specific customized t-shirts related to a certain music niche but I am wondering how I should go about promoting this online store without spending tons and tons of money. Any tips would be appreciated.

Advertisement Placeholder
Pinterest might work for you. I read a bit about this on the WarriorForum the other day. Someone was making a lot of money because his affiliate niche pins were being ranked very highly by Google.

His strategy was to create and build a natural pinboard with 80% non-affiliate (or in your case promotional links). The other 20% was for his affiliate links (or for your t shirts).

You might also find contests on Reddit or other social networks work well for you too,

I am going to be selling specific customized t-shirts related to a certain music niche but I am wondering how I should go about promoting this online store without spending tons and tons of money. Any tips would be appreciated.

if you want to free adsvertising , try website bookmarking and sosial network , that should helping you lot.

You can do what Maytag and Under Armour had done to compete with the big dogs. Start by giving out free costume made t-shirts to your local school, community, or food drive. They'll wear it and converse about how they got free t-shirts. They'll tell their friends until it becomes a vicious fan club. After a year, you start charging a fortune for the shirts, and all of sudden it becomes a very profitable business. The only problem or impediment here is that it will cost a lot of money. It might become a bit overwhelming to cover both start-up costs and giving away freebies. Look at the bright side, it worked for Maytag, and Under Armour. There's definitely a chance that you might get lucky and it would end up leaning towards your favor. If you don't spend money there's no chance that you could make some which in terms is investing.

Pinterest might work for you. I read a bit about this on the WarriorForum the other day. Someone was making a lot of money because his affiliate niche pins were being ranked very highly by Google.

His strategy was to create and build a natural pinboard with 80% non-affiliate (or in your case promotional links). The other 20% was for his affiliate links (or for your t shirts).

You might also find contests on Reddit or other social networks work well for you too,
Was just about to say this - Pinterest is very craft-orientated so you could find some people interested in your work there.

Best way is clearly mouth to mouth as people who get the shirt show it off, some of their friends might want it too and the rest is history :D
Other ways is to get them popular on pinset and tumblr , get some frinds that look good to wear them take some nice photos of them and post them on those sites :D

You can also promote your store through social media.

Youtube is definitely an option. Try uploading videos of your design process. You can even take a video of your friends wearing your shirts.

Pinterest sounds like a great site. Another good site might be Tumblr. Any other social media sites similar to these I could try?

I think best way to promote your t-shirt selling business is by having a popular Facebook page. If you have a Facebook page with loyal followers, you can make a lot of money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds