Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best Traffic Source

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Search engines, particularly, Google is the best traffic source. That's because Google and other search engines provide organic traffic. When you have organic traffic on your site, you will get quality visitors. Quality visitors means visitors who stay on your site for long time, interct wth your content, including ads, and you can make money.

Advertisement Placeholder
This does not neglect that content must be moderated as there are quality visitors there are even visitors with low content value or spamming on your platform so both cases are possible.

Some of the most popular and effective sources to get more traffic are Google AdWords, Facebook ads, Linkedin ads, Instagram ads, Twitter ads, sending cold emails to your potential customers, and direct traffic through email campaigns with CTA while offering a free ebook or some free course. All these sources help you in getting organic traffic.

Well, the traffic sources are important, but also what you're driving it to. In other words, if you're trying to sell or gain some loyal member, you might want to send them to an email list and/or social media group and then keep advertising to them over and over. Otherwise, you could see traffic come in and enjoy, but then leave for good.

Some of the best traffic sources include Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Outbrain Amplify for advertisers.

Am a fan of organic traffic. I maintain my forum with relevant topics that answer current issues. I constantly do SEO. This brings new and relevant members to my site and this helps to build a strong and steady users base.

Search engines, particularly, Google is the best traffic source. That's because Google and other search engines provide organic traffic. When you have organic traffic on your site, you will get quality visitors. Quality visitors means visitors who stay on your site for long time, interct wth your content, including ads, and you can make money.
Google is generally the best way that you can try and get traffic towards your website because it is the largest search engine in the entire world and therefore if you are able to utilise it effectively it will show in the number of people that are intereted in the site in the future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds