Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Best to make money?

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
I know that if you're into foruming, then money is definitely not your main objective. But what do you think the forum niche is with the most potential to profit if you have a successful forum? What do you think the worst forum niche is in terms of profiteering? :)

I'd say the webmaster niche is quite good for making money and I'd think general chat boards were quite hard to monetize....

Advertisement Placeholder
I too think webmaster niche is easier to monetize. Its not easy when compared to blogs and all though, forums are quite hard. May be its because the people visiting the forums are targeted in a webmaster community but not on general niche forums.

Webmaster niche might be easy to monetize but there are millions of webmaster/SEO/Admin related forums on the internet and more opening every day to compete. Though general chat forums are less specific, they're much easier to monetize cause you have a world of options for affiliate programs.

For instance, on your gardening subforums you can include banners/links for gardening related products that would appeal to visitors coming through from search engines who are looking for gardening themed items.

On the romance related subforum, you could include links to a romance products website or a dating site that you are affiliated with.

Just get creative and you can come up with some fun ways to monetize any forum.

Webmaster niche might be easy to monetize but there are millions of webmaster/SEO/Admin related forums on the internet and more opening every day to compete. Though general chat forums are less specific, they're much easier to monetize cause you have a world of options for affiliate programs.

For instance, on your gardening subforums you can include banners/links for gardening related products that would appeal to visitors coming through from search engines who are looking for gardening themed items.

On the romance related subforum, you could include links to a romance products website or a dating site that you are affiliated with.

Just get creative and you can come up with some fun ways to monetize any forum.
Really creative there, you should write a guide on monetizing general chat forums. :)

Webmaster I would assume would be easy to monetize, but I'm not very good in that department so I can't really add much to the conversation. Any ideas on how to monetize a graphic design forum? I need a Money master to tutor me. <3

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds