Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best tactics to grow business

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no single template that guarantees success in business management one will just have to deploy common sense in his business management as most times what works for company A will not work for company B. There is unique selling point which each of these businesses use in standing out as a success.

Advertisement Placeholder
From my own point of view,before you grow a business you should seek advice from an expert to know the merit and demerits of the outcome when started, these will enable good awareness before growing the business and it will be on its way to success.

If you want to go your business you can approach the influencer in your niche. Tell them about their products and let them that you want a shout-out. the influencer you are going to choose must have an engaging audience. that is whenever they make post it generate a lot of likes and it generates a lot of comments. Once you have seen about five or six of them, approach them and pay them to do the promotion for you. very soon you will start seeing says rolling In and you'll be smiling to the bank.

I am doing online business of handicrafts, mskeup products and many more items on many social sites like Facebook, instagram and YouTube. I used best quality products but my selling is very poor & low. Give some ideas to grow my business.
Nice online business you got there, I see no reason why you should be having low sales, try to run paid ads on Instagram and Facebook and create a wonderful offer your customers can't resist.
Also create captivating content and showcase via Instagram Reels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds