Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best online business with minimum investment

There are many potential online businesses that you can start with a relatively small investment. Here are a few ideas:

Blogging or content creation: You can start a blog or YouTube channel and monetize it through advertising, sponsorships, and affiliate marketing.

E-commerce: You can sell physical or digital products through an online store, such as on Etsy, eBay, or your own website.

Service-based business: You can offer services such as consulting, coaching, or freelancing through an online platform or your own website.

Affiliate marketing: You can promote other companies' products and earn a commission for each sale made through your unique affiliate link.

Advertisement Placeholder
I taught you wanted to say to learn skill to become a freelancer but you talked about something different entirely. Forex is on another leave entirely, and it's not by any skill but you need to learn trading from people that have already know much about it
I am really not going to classify forex as a skill but instead you are related to trade. You should look for something that you can do hands-on that you can exchange it as a service.

A lot of them are information marketers. they want to teach people but they have not made money in what they are selling. there are people who are selling Amazon course but they have not made a dime from Amazon kdp.
I am always infuriated when this actually happen and I would always join their class to bash them till I get blocked or removed. Someone who haven't earned a dime from Amazon kdp would want to teach another person how to make $500 from it in a week.

I am always infuriated when this actually happen and I would always join their class to bash them till I get blocked or removed. Someone who haven't earned a dime from Amazon kdp would want to teach another person how to make $500 from it in a week.
LoL, that is actually very funny. I have come across a lot of them on WhatsApp before but I ended up leaving their groups. they are only interested in making the money.

LoL, that is actually very funny. I have come across a lot of them on WhatsApp before but I ended up leaving their groups. they are only interested in making the money.
The way they name a very huge amount of money with their full chest is something that I still don't understand. I wonder if they think that they are actually talking to teenagers who would probably believe anything they are told.

The way they name a very huge amount of money with their full chest is something that I still don't understand. I wonder if they think that they are actually talking to teenagers who would probably believe anything they are told.
They are only interested in making money from what they are selling. Such kind of people should not be taken seriously except you meet an expert who knows his onions.

They are only interested in making money from what they are selling. Such kind of people should not be taken seriously except you meet an expert who knows his onions.
I have never taken them seriously rather like I've said earlier, I would join their always free class and keep asking questions and interviewing them till they themselves admit they know nothing.

A lot of them are information marketers. they want to teach people but they have not made money in what they are selling. there are people who are selling Amazon course but they have not made a dime from Amazon kdp.

So, what is the main reason why they are not making money by selling courses on Amazon? What could be the reason? Does it take a person to invest money to create a course?

I have never taken them seriously rather like I've said earlier, I would join their always free class and keep asking questions and interviewing them till they themselves admit they know nothing.
LoL, I think asking them question is the best way to know if they have proper knowledge of or they want to teach or what they want to sell. That is the best way you can get proper idea if they are knowledgeable.

Online is a great platform when you are confused and clue less. Sometimes one can get awesome and unique ideas online which is not possible even by discussing with family, friend amd relative. I am not saying that you can't get ideas from physical world but online opens door for wide variety of idea. I search of some unique ideas I have posted this, do drop your ideas, if you have one.

Working online is possible without little to no monetary investment or involvement. There are a plethora of avenues through which one could make money online without spending a dime such as paid-to-post sites, passive income platforms and get paid to sites

Forex trading is something that you can go in with very little amount of money and you are going to have a chance of making so much money with it as well. It is risky but it is completely worth it.
I do not like to consider forex as an investment opportunity but instead something that you have skill and knowledge about. There is a lot of opportunities in this but then it is not straight forward.

LoL, I think asking them question is the best way to know if they have proper knowledge of or they want to teach or what they want to sell. That is the best way you can get proper idea if they are knowledgeable.
I would always ask them that they need to show us their portfolio that would contain at least twenty of their works done for clients to believe that they are actually making money from it themselves since they want to teach us how to earn from that particular skill on a daily basis.

Well, as far as I know, the main purpose of each and every person is to make money and this is why there are so many businesses in Whatsapp that tend to promote their business through Whatsapp.

I would always ask them that they need to show us their portfolio that would contain at least twenty of their works done for clients to believe that they are actually making money from it themselves since they want to teach us how to earn from that particular skill on a daily basis.
That is actually very true. it is very important and necessary for them to show proof of their work. If you go to freelancing platforms, it is also requested before you start marketing your skills.

There are many online business that require minimum investment. It depends on the one you want, hence, it's not easy to say one is better than others. If I will suggest for you, I will advice you to try blogging if you how to write. You only to buy domain and hoisting.

Well we all know that there are different online business this days, though some tends to pay much while others pay less.

I think you can try investing on stock or rather buying any asset.

Cryptocurrency and forex could be an option. With this type of investment, you can invest as low as $200 and if you have earned how to forecast these financial markete, you should be able to turn it over.

There are many online business that require minimum investment. It depends on the one you want, hence, it's not easy to say one is better than others. If I will suggest for you, I will advice you to try blogging if you how to write. You only to buy domain and hoisting.
I think blogging is a very good choice when it comes to investing in an online business. The person must be willing to write in order to succeed. With about $50 you can get started.

There is a popular saying that says to make money you need to spend money. if you want to actually make good money, you would need to spend. Though there are some persons who invested little and now the business is doing great. Does persons had to invest a lot of their time, energy into achieving that.

That's why most people ended up losing their investment, in my own idea forex trading is the best way to invest your money,but you need to have a good experience on how it works before you can earn.
You are even going to need some kind of education before you are going to start making money with forex and that is exactly what is scary about the whole thing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds