Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best Iwriter alternative?

timewo

Addicted member
Credits
Iwriter is a very popular website for writers and those who require content. However, some writers are not getting any paid work at present. Does anyone know of a good Iwriter alternative at present?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't know of Iwriter but websites for writing is freelancer.com. I'm currently on the website and the website is doing quite well so also forums are there for writing such as forumcoin - it has a section of articles.

Constant content can be a good alternative to iwriter. This is a content marketplace where you can sell prewritten articles.

I don't know of Iwriter but websites for writing is freelancer.com. I'm currently on the website and the website is doing quite well so also forums are there for writing such as forumcoin - it has a section of articles.
On freelancer the user has to spend a lot of time bidding for work, which is time consuming and there is no guarantee of getting paid work. I prefer websites where work is listed.

I just came to know about Iwriter from another website from a users post in which they were claiming they made big amounts from this website which I am unable to digest LOL, Yes I think Content creator will be a good option as Nomad also explained

I just came to know about Iwriter from another website from a users post in which they were claiming they made big amounts from this website which I am unable to digest LOL, Yes I think Content creator will be a good option as Nomad also explained
Can you share the name of the website where Iwriter users are sharing details of the amount which they have made, is the amount more than $100 weekly.

Constant content can be a good alternative to iwriter. This is a content marketplace where you can sell prewritten articles.
That is true but don't you think that starting to make money on that platform may be hard at first?

Can you share the name of the website where Iwriter users are sharing details of the amount which they have made, is the amount more than $100 weekly.
I think you are part of RIF too so you will see the user Rubesh who always post about Iwriter

I am not a writer at that site, sorry, there is nothing I could suggest, but so far, I have heard this site no longer accepts new applicants.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds