Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best french fries

Advertisement Placeholder
1. McDonalds
2. Arbys
3. Braums
4. Whataburger
5. ChickFilA

I love McDonalds because of the salt really lol. Arbys and Braums both have crinkle fries and I'm obsessed with crinkle fries <3 So yummy. Whataburger can be good but it HAS to have ketchup. Chick Fil A is one of my least favorite out of my favorites because they are hit and miss. I've begun to like them more as I've gotten older.

Wendys fries used to be the worst, but they are also at least better now!

Belgian french fries are the best. :D amiright @cynosure.x ? :p

Especially combined with some meat.

Screenshot_80.png

The salt is like the best part lol. That and with a bit of ketchup. YUM.
The salt is what makes it where I can eat the fries plain and they still have a decent taste. I rarely eat ketchup with McDonald's fries, but in most other places I eat fries I eat it with ketchup or some other kind of sauce.

Some of us are stuck having to stick with a low-carb, low-salt diet due to health issues.
That must be maddening! My mother has a lot of stomach issues and can't eat a lot because of it. So far in my life, it seems I can eat most things without there being side effects, which I am thankful for.

Whatever place has seasoned fries would be the choice. I haven't tried some of those restaurants, so I can't make a decision. Who else likes seasoned fries?
I definitely like the fries at Red Robin where they have a seasoning where you can add on top of the fries once they are at your table. So yummy! I can see how seasoned fries in general can be so good, but haven't seen many restaurants that offer that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds