Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Best free traffic

Advertisement Placeholder
What do you mean by free traffic? Most legit traffic is free. You just need to market your website. Start commenting on blogs, buying some advertisements, participating in social media or even guest posting on some blogs. Just get you and your websites name out there and the free traffic will come in.

Yeah, it would have helped if you had put a little more into your post SuperGuy, but here are the methods that I have found work very well for me:

1. Blog commenting
2. Link in forum sig
3. Guest posting
4. interacting on social media sites
5. submitting articles to article directories
6. submitting my blog to web directories

SEO
Posting your link on other website,blog, forums
Using pay per click advertising, such as Google AdWords

The best and simplest way to get the traffic through social networking sites .You can get lot of traffic from there .Other thing is you can promote your sites by posting articles ,blogs and many more things .check out for more details .

The best and simplest way to get the traffic through social networking sites .You can get lot of traffic from there .Other thing is you can promote your sites by posting articles ,blogs and many more things .check out for more details .

I agree! Build up a Twitter fan-base or Maybe create a Facebook page. Over time you will gain tons of fans who in turn will visit your site. Social media sites also allow for easy sharing of content so combine social media marketing with some quality content from your site and you will gain tons of traffic!

Social media is definitely the best way to get organic traffic. I've had success on both Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. Be sure to tailor your strategy according to your target audience and what your goals are.

Also, you should provide quality content, so as to build your readership. Good articles are more likely to appear on search engines, increasing your visibility.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds