Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Best Fonts

shamzblueworld

Reputable member
Website
awebmastr.com
Credits
I know this can vary from person to person and also from type of graphic and website, but still in your experience and opinion, what are the best fonts to use in graphics for webdesign? Which are the most used ones and what are your favourites?
Please also share their download links if available.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I'm just asking to get some opinions from the graphic and web designers. I'm sure designers must have some favourites too and also they know better what font is better for which purpose etc.

To be frank I really don't know which font is good for which niche/design.
Any font can be used with any niche/design as long as you know how to do it (I don't).

As for the best fonts, I would have to go with Trajan PRO (packaged with Photoshop) and Bebas Neue (free) as the best fonts available at the moment.

As for the best fonts, I would have to go with Trajan PRO (packaged with Photoshop) and Bebas Neue (free) as the best fonts available at the moment.

I've recently fallen in love with Abolition. It was a freebie on Creative Market, so it's probably already in your library. Should give it a test use if you haven't already!

I've recently fallen in love with Abolition. It was a freebie on Creative Market, so it's probably already in your library. Should give it a test use if you haven't already!
Thank you JLogan, but its no freebie, they say 25$ now. Can you upload it for us if you have it ;) In the resources maybe.

Well actually you said its a freebie, so I thought maybe you got it from another place as a freebie and you could direct us towards that. Or if you got it as a freebie, you may have a right to share. Freebies are allowed to share right?
I've recently fallen in love with Abolition. It was a freebie on Creative Market.

Well actually you said its a freebie, so I thought maybe you got it from another place as a freebie and you could direct us towards that. Or if you got it as a freebie, you may have a right to share. Freebies are allowed to share right?

Sadly, I can't. When you get a freebie from creative market, you get a single license for the item. So, since the item is licensed ... I can't give it to you guys for free even though I got it for free.

You can take a peak at these similar fonts ... most look pretty good:

http://www.fontspring.com/similar/hold-fast-foundry/abolition

I love all the fonts mentioned here, I'm going to go check them out! I like to browse at DaFont for new fonts to include in my graphics work, but sometimes tracking down licensing options can be tricky. At least there are search filters to filter out fonts that aren't available for commercial or free usage. A few I'm using right now are the Old Sans Black fonts and the Roboto font styles, they're very clean and useful for minimalist design.

I don't really have a favorite font, since it really depends on the design. That said, for web designs I do prefer Sans-Serif fonts for their legibility and readability.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds