Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best credit card processor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement Placeholder
to be honest I have not heard of others on this list other than paypal and I only use paypal, it seems the best and safest. I've been using it for years and I've never had a problem.

I would pick paystack since that is the only one on the list I have used personally. The others are a bit familiar but never used them.

to be honest I have not heard of others on this list other than paypal and I only use paypal, it seems the best and safest. I've been using it for years and I've never had a problem.
PayPal is good too
I would pick paystack since that is the only one on the list I have used personally. The others are a bit familiar but never used them.
In Nigeria, PAYSTACK is the best

I only know of paypal and i find it the best for me because so far have not had any problem with it
It is safe and well known to many people worldwide
No doubt, PayPal is one of the best credit card processors, just that some of its features are limited in some climes.

Depends on your location, I'd say paystack is suitable for Africans while PayPal and stripe is good for Europeans

Paystack is my best credit card processing payment platform because it is the only company out of those mentioned that I have used, infact it's developed in my country.

Well as for me I believe PayPal remain the best credit processor, PayPal transaction is more easy and also fast. PayPal also is more secure than any other payment method.

Which is the best credit card processor?
  • Square
  • PayPal
  • Sum up
  • Stripe
  • Helcim
  • Paystack
  • Add yours....
There are many things that we need a hard working and I have a question about business and our friend is going on with you and I will do the same for you and your family a very merry Christmas to you if you want me to janta hun apko a business
[automerge]1619687683[/automerge]
Which is the best credit card processor?
  • Square
  • PayPal
  • Sum up
  • Stripe
  • Helcim
  • Paystack
  • Add yours....
There are many things that we need a hard working and I have a question about business and our friend is going on with you and I will do the same for you and your family a very merry Christmas to you if you want me to janta hun apko a business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds