Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best business ideas during the yuletide season

In this season, I'll still reiterate after I've been saying this in different posts. In this yuletide season, one investing in poultry farming can cash out big time before the year runs out. Talking about starting with at least a grown chicken now not a day old. You can sell your chicken at the rate of 9000 to 10000 Naira in my country's currency.
Are you saying a full chicken goes for #9000-10000 during the yuletide period? That seems a bit expensive, that is close to 17 dollars or more if I'm right.

Advertisement Placeholder
Sales of clothings, accessories,toys for children,christmas caps and decorations.
I could also go into poultry farm business two months earlier in preparation for the yuletide season.By then the birds will be mature for sale and for consumption
Yes, these businesses are beginning to boom now.
I see people engage in the sale of frozen meat, rice, yam and spices. Others, children toys and decor.

During the yuletide season,one of the thing that should running in the mnd of a good business person is that it is season of celebration and sharing,so going into gift items like comsumables variety items packed in give away basket would be ok.And also food items for celebration is also a good venture.

There are many available business that you can go for during the the festive periods. I advise you to go for businesses like fassion designing it's very lucrative.

During this yuletide, the business idea is to be buying and selling a new clothes and shoes/slippers or you should go for any frozen food. I think that is suitable business for the session. You can be doing affiliat business online to sell a product.

Anything fashionable will always be on high demand such as clothing and any other thing you believe like shoes and so on. The most important thing will always be your location.

There are so many business that will thrive during festive period. For instance, selling poultry, clothes, gift items, Christmas decorations etc. You can also do hampers for companies and families as well.

During the festive season , there are many business that you can actually start and make some good amount of money from the business , business like foodstuff and other gift item selling.

For the Yuletide season going into delivery business would also suffice as many would like to exchange give and send some across to friends or family a delivery company would help with such deliveries and make money from it.

Selling of gift cards , love cards , christmas trees , christmas present , foodstuff of all kinds are some of the business you can do and be successful during the yelutide season.

There are many things you can sell but the best things to sell this season are foods, hampers, things that are high in demand that people needs regularly and frequency that move sales as quick as possible

You mean winter ideas?

I am not really sure. I mean there are loads of options out there. It is now Spring time, however. Have you decided on anything since posting this?

Hampers and food stuff is one of the best business you can do to make huge amount of income during the yelutide season because both business are fast selling business.
There are many things you can sell but the best things to sell this season are foods, hampers, things that are high in demand that people needs regularly and frequency that move sales as quick as possible

Clothing can be sold during the holiday season. This is the time of the season when people prioritize buying new clothes to look cool and fly during the season. Selling chicken is a very lucrative business at this time, as most people will certainly use chicken in their diet.

In my environment , mostly in my state , people normally do clothing business becuase its always lucrative during the festive season , because they need new cloths to wear and use as gift during the season.
Clothing can be sold during the holiday season. This is the time of the season when people prioritize buying new clothes to look cool and fly during the season. Selling chicken is a very lucrative business at this time, as most people will certainly use chicken in their diet.

Like I said earlier in one of my previous post I think selling of Christmas toy will always be a profitable business then and flowers. This is a season of love and you can engage in any business that's bring people together.

Like I said earlier in one of my previous post I think selling of Christmas toy will always be a profitable business then and flowers. This is a season of love and you can engage in any business that's bring people together.
Apart from selling foodstuff which is always lucrative business during the christmas season , sellings of christmas toys, caps , flowers and greeting card are also considered to be a lucrative business.

The best business idea during Yuletide season is start trading in cloths and frozen foods like chicken and turkey with this one will definitely get some patronage that will lead to profit making.
Yes the best business idea I can encourage someone to go into is live stock business, live stock business is very lucrative business one can think off going into, so this business is really good to go into.

Like sincerem said sometimes ago , I believe selling of Christmas toy can also be a profitable business , but this is just a seasonal business and will not work after this season.

Apart from selling foodstuff which is always lucrative business during the christmas season , sellings of christmas toys, caps , flowers and greeting card are also considered to be a lucrative business.
Yes I posted a thread on that about the Christmas toy. Seasonal toy will be lucrative at this time. But the only challenge I have is that you may not make a single profit after the Christmas season is over.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds