Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best business for retired people

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have suggesting farming but his health may not be up to the task. Maybe he can venture into rearing of livestock or even delve into fishing. These businesses are not that stressful. What do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
My father will soon retire from his government job. Like many people, he will be retiring at his old age and even though he would still love to earn money, he cannot do anything that requires much energy.

I think the best business for retired and old people should be something that just gives passive income and does not require so much work. Therefore, one should just invest in something like real estate or building rental houses which will earn them passive income each month. I also think that investment should be started when one is still at work then when they retire, the money they invested will continue feeding them while they rest.

What are your thoughts on this?
Your point is quite true, but I do not think the money received from rented apartment will be enough for him to feed himself through out the year. Rather, i would advice him to source for a cement agent and other building materials, then employ someone to assist him in terms of supply and other energetic activities involved in the business.

Retiring people should be especially compensated and they should ensure they start a business that will not be stressful for them to do.
The best business for old people are grocery stores whereby they won't need to be afraid of stress as such kind of job is easy for the old people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds