Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best business for pensioners

Coaching/Consulting
Just because you’re retired and have left the workforce, it doesn’t mean your knowledge and skills have left as well. Starting a home based coaching or consulting business allows you to profit from your work knowledge and experience. Coaching and consulting can be done completely from home using tools such as online conferencing and Skype. Or you can manage the business-side from home and visit your coaching/consulting clients at their location or a local java joint

Advertisement Placeholder
Many a times pensioners otherwise known as retirees often become useless after their active years in service. The more reason most of die untimely is because there is nothing meaningful they are doing again since they retired.

Which business do you think is very good for pensioners to do after active years in service?
There are several types of business that a pensioner can start but I think grocery store or clothing shop may prove very effective and reliable business for a pensioner, because this business can be handled by a single person very easily.

I thinking pensioner who's good in his previous work can work as a consultant
People can consult him on how to go about in a area he has knowledge about and I think with this he can earn money and become also useful
And I also think he can go into Blogging if he has knowledge about it

The best and only business I think a pensioner can go into is real estate, buying and sellings of lands and houses, and they can also invest cos they are old already and they are not strong enough to run around for business

Retirees can venture into various type of business, the reason some pensioners die untimely is because they didn't plan their retirement well.
It is therefore advised for anyone who is working to start planning for retirement. There are many jobs or businesses in which pensioners can venture into.
I don't think there is any specific business, anyone can venture into any type of business and succeed in it provided he has the resources and ideas.

There are a lot of business that can be done by pensioneer's. Depending on the interest of the pensionsees. We choose business based onnwhat we feel we will be able to do well. Businesses ranging from Agriculture, Baking, pure water production, selling of cement. E.t.c

Is good to relax after retirement but let's not forget money is not someone's friend and cannot multiply without investing it. Like my dad after his retirement ventured into cement business and he is making it.
Many a times pensioners otherwise known as retirees often become useless after their active years in service. The more reason most of die untimely is because there is nothing meaningful they are doing again since they retired.

Which business do you think is very good for pensioners to do after active years in service?

There is no best business for anyone and as such there is no best business for pensioners but it is advisable they venture into things that gives them joy.
If they want to be physically involved, agric biz like fisheries can come handy. Going to look after the fishes 🐠🐟 in the pond will give them a soothing and relaxing feelings all the time but they must learn how

Good business for the pensioner can be so many. But there are a few that you can run a general store with a pension. Clothing businesses are also excellent. You can raise chickens and trade eggs. This business is doing a relative of mine. He says it has less labor and more profit. My friend started this business from home and now he has a poultry farm. If man tries, he will reach from where to where.

This pension money should not even be used in starting business ,a portion of it should be used to expand the business that you started long ago before you retired.
Pensioners can do these non..tiring businesses like poutry farming where it doesn't have much stress in carrying it out and with good care and experience they can make a lot of good money out of it.

The best Business or Investment for pensioners will depend on ghe ideology of the person towards Business. If the person is okay with long term Business and investment I will tell the person to invest in crypto currency exchange Business or real estate business and if it's short time and daily profit he can invest in transportation

Best business for them are rest in the room and waiting for thier children fruit of labour. Those people have used thier lives to work for Government. I can advise them to join crypto currency trading also if they can learn quickly

Truly that is extremely obvious, most beneficiaries make the most of their time after retirement because of exercises they experienced when under assistance. Concerning organizations they can wander into, it is very limitless, one them is putting resources into landed properties as we as a whole realize lands is something that continue to add esteem regular so I think its great . besides they can go into purchasing and selling of merchandise.

I believe the best business for a pensioner at this point is to invest in Real Estate because it's less risky as compared to other form of investment and both an elderly person can manage it without any issues, though it would require a huge startup capital.

There is no preferable or predetermined business for a pensioner, it depends on the person in question, the kind of business he has knowledge about, however it should not be a very hectic business because most Pensioners are over 60 years.

Business for pensioneer is typical choice but in my opinion personal shop for any thing like small grocery stores Kid's cosmetics shop is a good business and required small investment. These type of business not required so much skill any one may easily start it or handle it..

Taxes and booking, tutoring, online courses,pet care, writing and editing, consulting,skill acquisition.

I don't know why countries like African countries find it difficult to pay their pension arrears they are pensions and is very very bad is too much, we have wicked leaders here and there who have failed to listen today please of their citizens.

Web based investment, selling of educational material.
Elders are not even supposed to to any job in the first place if there's a cool money apart from pension money.
Life is cool
[automerge]1611921575[/automerge]
Web based investment, selling of educational material.
Elders are not even supposed to to any job in the first place if there's a cool money apart from pension money.
Life is cool

Investing your pension forms depends on various factors some, are under your control but others are not. for instance before investing your pension fund your location determines the kind of business you will go into and also the amount of pension fund received determined the business when you are trying to setup

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds