Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Best Blogging Platform

Advertisement Placeholder
Wordpress not because it is easier to use but because there are so many options theme-wise and plugin-wise to choose from. Also it is much easier to customize than blogger.

Wordpress is by far the best blogging platform. It offers numerous plug-ins and themes unlike blogger.

Wordpress is the best. You can do anything from wordpress. From a simple blog to a professional site. So wordpress is the best.

You got the answer I was going to give... Wordpress. No other software touches it because there are endless possibilities for it, specially if you buy a theme.

You got the answer I was going to give... Wordpress. No other software touches it because there are endless possibilities for it, specially if you buy a theme.

Kind of wish I designed or came with the wordpress idea. Hehe. I would be.... RICH! Filthy rich!

That's tough. I do like Blogger because I feel like I'm able to get better traffic from them, but WordPress I feel like much cleaner looking and you have all those plug-in that come along with it, even if you use a free account. I also think that your posts look more professional on WordPress. So, I do think that WordPress would be the best one.

For me its WordPress. It has so much more to offer than Blogger. I think if you are new to blogging then I would say go with Blogger. Blogger seems to be a great starting point for newbies.

Wordpress by far is the best in my book. I have tried several others, including blogger, and none of them compare!

I think it will be hard to find someone that doesn't say WordPress. It is one of the most widely used platforms in the world and that means a lot of fans of it. This also means tons of support for it and lots of third party plugins and themes. I'm a huge fan of it.

Blogger has some good to it but you wont be able to claim your blog 100% as your own. You have to read the fine print. That is what made me change to Wordpress. Plus, Wordpress just looks and feels more professional.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds