Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Best ad network with no traffic requirements?

AlexDMAC

Credits
OK, so I am looking for an ad network that responds quickly or instant applications, and that doesn't have a traffic requirement, as our site is rather small right now. I currently am using Lijit but I have a feeling they're gonna reject the site for not enough content. Currently, the site has 21 members and 51 posts in 25 threads. Anyone know of a good ad network?

Please do not say AdSense, they already rejected the site for lack of content.

Advertisement Placeholder
You should try addynamo.com, they are going to accept. However, you are not really going to get any tangible money without enough traffic. I think you should work on your contents more before gunning for money, though.

Maybe you wanna try viglink. They don't require how much traffic a site has as far as I know. I did apply to them long time ago, used them for years until now to one of my forum. It seems a bit okay to me since its providing text ads which users don't recognize.

I think project woderful is great, I tried publicity clerk but they didnt approve me for some reasons :S

I think project woderful is great, I tried publicity clerk but they didnt approve me for some reasons :S

I know that feel, mine and @xpl0iter's blog TNC has been up for approval 2-3 times and still they deny us. I know they are far too lazy to actually give you the reason why but at least say if its usability, lack of traffic etc. There are many websites already accepted in PC that have much less traffic than my blog. It's so lame.

Yeah I know right, I used to have like 1k daily visitors on promotionclerk and still didnt get in there, I mean a email with the deny reason would be a nice thing to do so I would know how to make my site better.

Yeah I know right, I used to have like 1k daily visitors on promotionclerk and still didnt get in there, I mean a email with the deny reason would be a nice thing to do so I would know how to make my site better.

I'm going to build my own ad network, with blackjack..and hookers! I'm kidding. :p However if I did have my own ad network I'd have the damn courtesy to put the reason in. I don't want to have to move onto another network tbh but looks like we'll have to :(

I'm going to build my own ad network, with blackjack..and hookers! I'm kidding. :p However if I did have my own ad network I'd have the damn courtesy to put the reason in. I don't want to have to move onto another network tbh but looks like we'll have to :(
Yeah thats why I prefer direct ads but still until someone contacts you for that it might take a while.

Yeah thats why I prefer direct ads but still until someone contacts you for that it might take a while.

If you find a pro ad network, let me know. I want moolah. :D I love direct ads, but I cba waiting for people to pipe up and buy one. xD

I am currently testing propeller ads not going so great xD but Ill let you know if its worth it after 1 month :D

Thank you guys for all these suggestions, ive been looking for a good adsense alternative for awhile now. Ill be trying a few of these and let you guys know how it goes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds